Where To Stay In Malaybalay City For 10 Days

christianunified
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone, I'm newbie here.I have a plan to visit my chat mate in Malaybalay city, and will stay for 10 days but I still don't have a place to stay there.Anyone can help me to share me the information about hostel in Malaybalay City? The price?Your help will so much appreciated.. :-))Thank You..

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi everyone, I'm newbie here.I have a plan to visit my chat mate in Malaybalay city, and will stay for 10 days but I still don't have a place to stay there.Anyone can help me to share me the information about hostel in Malaybalay City? The price?Your help will so much appreciated.. :-))Thank You..
I believe there are a couple small pension house types in town and one that I remembered was Small World Travellers Inn so I looked it up and you can contact them and see if they are still there. HERE is there contact info.

mike
Posted
Posted
I believe there are a couple small pension house types in town and one that I remembered was Small World Travellers Inn so I looked it up and you can contact them and see if they are still there. HERE is there contact info.
The Pines hotel is on the right as u enter the main city area.reports from other expats is that the accommodation leaves a little or a lot to be desired. Suggest you google and contact them for booking as number of hotel rooms is limited

• 1 month later...
christianunified
Posted
Posted
I believe there are a couple small pension house types in town and one that I remembered was Small World Travellers Inn so I looked it up and you can contact them and see if they are still there. HERE is there contact info.
The Pines hotel is on the right as u enter the main city area.reports from other expats is that the accommodation leaves a little or a lot to be desired. Suggest you google and contact them for booking as number of hotel rooms is limited
Okay, thank you so much.