Paintballing At Park Mall

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a meet up at Parkmall for a few beers and a couple of rounds of paintball? There has been a small outdoor arena setup (dont know who owns it). But thought it would be a good afternoon out with things not just based around a beer bottle but a bit of exercise..

• 2 weeks later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a meet up at Parkmall for a few beers and a couple of rounds of paintball? There has been a small outdoor arena setup (dont know who owns it). But thought it would be a good afternoon out with things not just based around a beer bottle but a bit of exercise..
I would SO be there if I was still in Minglanilla....give me 2-3 more weeks till I get back, and I will be watching the paint dry...on you. SugarwareZ-007.gifBeware, I wear a paint proof vest and serpentine as well as anybody.

Balintawak
Posted
Posted

I didnt know they have paintball at parkmall, I live close to there. Whats the rates?

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Funny enough like most things there are no flyers and the guy on site seemed to know very little and didn't speak much english.. but it looks like a permanent fixture.. thought it might be worth an afternoon out.. There is also an Airsoft tournament coming up this month in Minglanilla (my team) so if anyone wanted to take a look its an ideal day as there should hopefully be 16 teams there from all over the visayas.

• 1 month later...
BigMoneyBruce
Posted
Posted

I would be very interested in this when I get over there for my vaction. No actual date nailed down yet will be Feb-May 2011 for about 1 month. I would definitly benifit from more clear info thou I have never been to PI before and I would assume many who read these pages are not all that familiar with the vague discription of the location that you provided. I will be spending a lot of time in Cebu and that is part of the Visayas witch was mentioned so I think I am on the right track. But a specific or approximate adress would be much appreciated. Please give any follow up info you can about the prices, if you actually go and the sirsoft stuff if you can get it. When my trip gets closer I may PM you for additional info in hopes that you are still interested in attending an event with a group of expats or just new friends.

• 2 weeks later...
tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
I would be very interested in this when I get over there for my vaction. No actual date nailed down yet will be Feb-May 2011 for about 1 month. I would definitly benifit from more clear info thou I have never been to PI before and I would assume many who read these pages are not all that familiar with the vague discription of the location that you provided. I will be spending a lot of time in Cebu and that is part of the Visayas witch was mentioned so I think I am on the right track. But a specific or approximate adress would be much appreciated. Please give any follow up info you can about the prices, if you actually go and the sirsoft stuff if you can get it. When my trip gets closer I may PM you for additional info in hopes that you are still interested in attending an event with a group of expats or just new friends.
Parkmall is near SM Mall in Cebu City. Its along the road from the docks, any taxi driver will know where it is. There is always airsoft going on here in Minglanilla at weekends its along the SRP road heading south for about 40mins from Cebu city.