Kindles

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted

Does anybody have a Kindle that can help me with a couple of questions? Please email me at grs@oz.net. also, like to find out about trading some books.Jack and Marie

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Does anybody have a Kindle that can help me with a couple of questions? Please email me at grs@oz.net. also, like to find out about trading some books.Jack and Marie
Hey JackI guess I could Google it but what is a kindle??????? :e3358:

Lordblacknail
Posted
Posted
Hey JackI guess I could Google it but what is a kindle??????? e3358.gif
A device to read ebooksJack

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hello Jack,I was planning to purchase one awhile back but research on the first generation Kindleshad some problems, mostly battery related -- see link below:http://www.amazon.co...odeId=200169400Hope this helps -- Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Why don't you just use this?,,, http://www.microsoft.com/READER/

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted

I loved my Kindle ... It was my life connection while living there. I utilized the global access to get daily subscriptions of the NY Times and to access the internet for quick look-ups and information. Both my wife and I had our own.I would also send / download basic information that would always be with me and never left home without mine.I'll email you personally to see if I can help further.Gold Heart.