And They Ask---Why I Like Retirement????

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just got this one from my friend Art, so he gets the credit for it.       Question: How many days in a week?  Answer:   6 Saturdays, 1 Sunday     Question: When is a retiree's bedtime?  Answer:   Three hours after he falls asleep on the couch .           Question:  How many retirees does it take to change a light bulb?  Answer:    Only one, but it might take all day.     Question:  What's the biggest gripe of retirees? Answer:    There is not enough time to get everything done ..      Question: Why don't retirees mind being called Seniors?   Answer:   The term comes with a 10 percent discount.      Question: Among retirees, what is considered formal attire?   Answer:   Tied shoes.        Question:  Why do retirees count their pennies?   Answer:    They are the only ones who have the time.     Question:  What is the common term for someone who enjoys work and refuses to retire?     Answer:    NUTS!   Question:  Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or garage?   Answer:     They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there .  Question:  What do retirees call a long lunch?  Answer:     Normal          Question: What is the best way to describe retirement? Answer:   The never ending Coffee Break.    Question: What's the biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree?  Answer:   If you cut classes, no one calls your parents..     Question: Why does a retiree often say he doesn't miss work, but misses the people he used to work with?  Answer:   He is too polite to tell the whole truth.        Question: What do you do all week?Answer:   Monday to Friday; Nothing              Saturday & Sunday I rest.                    I'm sure they can  relate to some of them!    AND, If you have not yet retired, look what you have to look forward to.                               Happiness is a voyage, not a destination, There is no better time to be happy than... NOW ! 

Jake
Posted
Posted

Good one Lee and thank you Art for sharing what to expect in our golden years.Respectfully -- Jake