Gma Allies To Sc: Void Eo Creating Truth Body

News Reader
Posted
Posted

House Minority Leader Edcel Lagman, along with opposition Representatives Rodolfo Albano Jr. of Isabela, Simeon Datumanong of Maguindanao and Orlando Fua Jr. of Siquijor, challenged the constitutionality of Executive Order No. 1 creating the body tasked to investigate the alleged misdeeds of Arroyo and her officials during her nine-year administration.View the full article

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
House Minority Leader Edcel Lagman, along with opposition Representatives Rodolfo Albano Jr. of Isabela, Simeon Datumanong of Maguindanao and Orlando Fua Jr. of Siquijor, challenged the constitutionality of Executive Order No. 1 creating the body tasked to investigate the alleged misdeeds of Arroyo and her officials during her nine-year administration.View the full article
Something about the name TRUTH commission that would make me think twice about challenging its being legal if I had nothing to hide, so what could a person have to hide from the truth? I would think they all would like to have their names cleared once and for all, I know I would if I had been accused of any wrong doing and knew I was not guilty.  :mocking: