Commercial Space Rental

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

How long is a piece of string??My question for you knowledgeable guys is about renting commercial space in Cebu city,what would I expect to pay per square meter in a good location,main road etc.I know there will be lots of variables to what could be charged but maybe some one has some experience with this and would like to give me an idea.Thanks in advance.

brock
Posted
Posted

Jerbys bar near osmena circle was 30,000 per month, a small internet cafe on gorordo avenue was 8000, and I was told that 22nd st comedy bar is 100,000 per month......Lots of different prices around.

manabouttown
Posted
Posted
Jerbys bar near osmena circle was 30,000 per month, a small internet cafe on gorordo avenue was 8000, and I was told that 22nd st comedy bar is 100,000 per month......Lots of different prices around.
Thank you Brock,can you estimate the size of Jerbys bar by square meter? Incidentally I have never heard of Jerbys bar,is it a girly bar?

brock
Posted
Posted

Jerbys is about the same size as viking bar, Its been closed for about 5 years now, It used to be a live music venue, From what I understood it closed because of family arguments, I got intouch with the owners about 4 years ago to reopen the place and made an offer to them which they accepted, But trying to comunicate and arrange a meeting was a nightmare, They would never show up to a meeting and come up with some silly reason or another,In the end I just got sick and tired of being messed about, So I dropped it.