How Many People Click On Banners

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am just wondering how many people click on banners to see what they are about? I find some of them interesting so I click on them to read what they are selling or touting. Below are a few and the one about lesbians was something I had to have a look at.   SugarwareZ-007.gif  SugarwareZ-005.gifI had to see if I saw Jakes photo in there.   SugarwareZ-004.gif

post-40-12818896517069_thumb.png

post-40-12818896675808_thumb.png

post-40-12818896770345_thumb.png

post-40-12818898752338_thumb.png

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
I am just wondering how many people click on banners to see what they are about? I find some of them interesting so I click on them to read what they are selling or touting. Below are a few and the one about lesbians was something I had to have a look at. SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif I had to see if I saw Jakes photo in there. SugarwareZ-004.gif
Yep, guilty as charged. The photo of me among the lesbians is hidden from view.DOM forever -- Jake

Travis
Posted
Posted
I am just wondering how many people click on banners to see what they are about? I find some of them interesting so I click on them to read what they are selling or touting. Below are a few and the one about lesbians was something I had to have a look at. SugarwareZ-007.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif I had to see if I saw Jakes photo in there. SugarwareZ-004.gif
I do I do especially the 1 on the right SugarwareZ-225.gif
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

would the forum earn any money if you clicked on the "banners" listed on the 1st page? if it does, would this be a "good"way to "support" the forum? thanks Ed

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
would the forum earn any money if you clicked on the "banners" listed on the 1st page? if it does, would this be a "good"way to "support" the forum? thanks Ed
Yes the forum does earns pennies when people click on the banners and go to the sites, but Tom would have to add more about this when he has time, because I do not know much about it beyond that. I do know that it cost Tom quite a bit of money to run this forum with buying the original software and then the upgrades and skins, server time and space and other related costs, such as having to buy the url (philippines-expats.com) etc, so any and all ways to help defray costs, I am sure are welcome.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
All google ads,banners or text links like you see under the first post in a topic earn the site a small amount,took two years to get my first check of either $100 or $150,cant remember which and that's with about another 15 or so sites I run.So yes click up but dont just continually click on a banner as google will see it as click fraud and remove my account.yes.gif

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

thanks , i will do my part to help the forum "earn"some extra funds.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I guess I should have expanded and I am glad Tom answered for us. I think the main point would be to use those sites if at all possible. I have used the ones for travel a few times and have looked at others that were of interest to me. I am pretty sure they might be able to tell if someone just clicks on the link and does not follow up and go within the site they clicked on. So if you are planning a trip or need whatever else is within the links, then by all means click on them and try to use the sites within them to compare prices, and maybe even to buy from them when they have what you need and their price is a good deal. Even when the amount he gets is small, it would add up over time if enough people use those sites.

Travis
Posted
Posted
I click on the links but I also have donated a few times even though I was cash strapped because this forum has helped to save me more money then I donated. thanks Boss Man
  • Like 1