Could This Be True,man Dies When Cell Phone Explodes

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

What do you think,hoax or true??????Man 'killed by exploding mobile phone' A man in India has been killed after his mobile phone exploded while he was using it, reports say.Gopal Gujjar, 23, died after sustaining serious injuries to his right ear, neck and shoulders.According to Sky News in the UK, there were no witnesses to the accident but it is assumed the man was talking on his phone when the blast happened.His body was found with the remains of his phone and battery near his farm in Banda village located in the northern state of Rajasthan.Police have since concluded the man was killed by his phone.Mr Gujjar had entered a forest to tend his cattle around midday before his body was recovered later in the night.Earlier in the year a 27-year-old woman also from India was killed talking on a Chinese-made phone while charging it.Deaths due to exploding mobile phones have been reported in China, South Korea and Nepal but the South Korean incident was later exposed as a hoax.http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/mp/7789734/man-killed-by-exploding-mobile-phone/

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
What do you think,hoax or true??????Man 'killed by exploding mobile phone' A man in India has been killed after his mobile phone exploded while he was using it, reports say.Gopal Gujjar, 23, died after sustaining serious injuries to his right ear, neck and shoulders.According to Sky News in the UK, there were no witnesses to the accident but it is assumed the man was talking on his phone when the blast happened.His body was found with the remains of his phone and battery near his farm in Banda village located in the northern state of Rajasthan.Police have since concluded the man was killed by his phone.Mr Gujjar had entered a forest to tend his cattle around midday before his body was recovered later in the night.Earlier in the year a 27-year-old woman also from India was killed talking on a Chinese-made phone while charging it.Deaths due to exploding mobile phones have been reported in China, South Korea and Nepal but the South Korean incident was later exposed as a hoax.http://au.news.yahoo...g-mobile-phone/
Well I did a Google search  and there seems to be too many stories saying it is true for it to be false, but you know how the Internet seems to lie, or so people tell me when I look up some things and there is 5000 plus hits saying an item is true but snopes.com says it is false, so that item thus has to be false, and especially when it comes to politics, yet in this case snopes does not have any info on this at all soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  smileyvault-unsure.gif    :D    :cheersty:    :)

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

I thought that was how people are sometimes assassinated: exploding phones. Maybe this guy knew too much?