Singapore Dollar

United Army
Posted
Posted

I'm going to Singapore in a few months and wondering if anyone has exchanged their currency for Singapore dollars here in Cebu and where?

Travis
Posted
Posted
I'm going to Singapore in a few months and wondering if anyone has exchanged their currency for Singapore dollars here in Cebu and where?
I have not done so but I would suspect that money changers would do it for you when they get Singapore money in. I use to use the 1 downstairs at Robinsons & the owner was a nice lady named Loy. you could ask her & maybe she would call you when she has some. the numbers I have for her was 2558992 or 2631583 or possibly ask Mayen at Bank of Commerce 2531951 or 52 or 53

United Army
Posted
Posted
I have not done so but I would suspect that money changers would do it for you when they get Singapore money in. I use to use the 1 downstairs at Robinsons & the owner was a nice lady named Loy. you could ask her & maybe she would call you when she has some. the numbers I have for her was 2558992 or 2631583 or possibly ask Mayen at Bank of Commerce 2531951 or 52 or 53
Mayen at B of C will only convert Peso to Singapore dollar, the exchange rate of the US dollar is much better than the Peso. I would have to exhange my US dollars to Peso then convert to the Singapore dollar.