Pee Power

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I guess the old joke about peeing in your fuel tank of your vehicle might actually become reality someday.   SugarwareZ-005.gif I can see it now, taxi drivers no longer having to pee in the street and instead standing next to their vehicles and peeing in the tanks. Well it might mean cleaner streets at least,   SugarwareZ-004.gif that is if they can all hit their tanks.    SugarwareZ-007.gif Hey it might mean a new job for people, and especially big beer drinkers, stand around on the corners with signs "Pee for sale."   SugarwareZ-007.gif Maybe some of you might have seen some signs "will work for food" so the new ones might read "will pee for beer  SugarwareZ-007.gif ahhh, I have thought of a job for Boss Man to move to Cebu. :D :cheersty:  Urine Could Slash Energy CostsScientists say they could cut the cost of energy worldwide -- by turning urine into power.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Mr. Lee, you gave me a very good excuse to say to my wife every time i want to drink a dozen of COLD beers on a hot day with spicy pulutans...