How Is It That Security Guards Do Not Have To Speak English

Travis
Posted
Posted

I ran into that loud obnoxious white guy again so I did as some had suggested & went over to the security guard & told him what was going on & he just stood there as if he was deaf so I asked him if he understood English & he said yes sir so I told him again what was going on with that loud mouth white guy & he still just stood there so either he did not understand or did not wish to do his job or you tell me what could have been wrong with him so I left to try to find another but when you need one there are none to be found SugarwareZ-037.gif I watched the guy some more as he berated his gf or whatever she was so I just walked away coz it seemed that no one else cared so why should I so are Filipinos too shy to stand up for themselves even when it is there job? e3358.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

He understood you. As long as no merchandise or money is missing why get involved? Probably same reason you didn't get involved. .

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

I understand your quriocity how comes and he did not move. Simple, it was out of the line of his duty. Security guards are getting paid something around 10.000p/month. Their jobs are very instable since easy fired and replaced. he wouldn't move even if the guy was beating the girl, he would call the police through his radio or so, that's it. I have a commercial property infront of the gate of my sundivision, guarded with two guards constantly. I should assume my property is safe since the guard are facing it. No it is not. I bribe them so if they see anything suspicious to call the police or just to shout. Their duty is to guard who is coming in and out of the residential area included response to any incident from their post and inside. if right outside of their post the world is burning they might just light up their cigarette on this fire...

Jake
Posted
Posted

Sooner or later, someone would drop a dime on this jerk. One would assume that a PNP officer has a little bit more professionalism than an ordinary guard. There are a number of PNP's that would not hesitate to haul him off to jail, and conduct some "intense interrogations".But realistically, if his girlfriend does not want to press any charges due to potential loss of a sugar daddy, then he will continue to abuse her in public. One day however, some Filipino will take extreme pleasure and perform a "street level justice" and make him disappear forever. He could care less about the girlfriend.Respectfully -- Jake