Who should Manny fight next?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who should Manny fight next?

• Antonio Margarito
    • Juan Manuel Marquez

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Just wondering what you guys think: who should Manny fight next? I'm 100% for a third fight with Marquez, since the first two fights were close. I believe the weight bothered Manny in the second fight, and he was just too green in the first fight. If they fight at 135 or 140 Manny would knock JMM's head off. But even when people were hyping the Mayweather Jr option, I was preferring JMM, because it's definitely unfinished business.

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just wondering what you guys think: who should Manny fight next? I'm 100% for a third fight with Marquez, since the first two fights were close. I believe the weight bothered Manny in the second fight, and he was just too green in the first fight. If they fight at 135 or 140 Manny would knock JMM's head off. But even when people were hyping the Mayweather Jr option, I was preferring JMM, because it's definitely unfinished business.
I for Pacman no matter who he fights Edited by Traveler

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

I'm just pissed a little bit, as are many boxing fans, that Bob Arum is trying to force this Margarito fight on us even though there's NO demand for it. Some background information, Margarito was caught with loaded gloves (cement like plaster in the wrappings) before he fought Shane Mosley a year and a half ago. He was suspended for a year, and has since been denied a license to fight in the US again about 3 times, maybe going on 4. He won't admit to fault, saying he was innocent - which he might have been - which has given the judges a reason to keep denying him. Meanwhile, there isn't a boxing fan out there who wouldn't love a rematch between JMM and Pacquiao, but Arum doesn't wanna split the profits with Golden Boy, JMM's promoter.

Edited by ekimswish