1 Dollar In My Pocket From Cebu To Phoenix

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Once you hit 6 months, you have to pay a exit fee if you leave the Philippines. I had no idea of this. I had 30 dollars in my wallet (coffee and sandwich in Korea) and 1 hour before my flight left.....i was here for 7-8 months and they said I needed to go to Mandaue to take care of it. I gave them the old Shrek puss and boots sad stare, and they said I can pay there. They zonked me for 30 of the 31 bucks I had...had to go back out and exchange BACK to the peso, got my exit clearance papers, and away I went. I still have the same dollar. :)I must admit, the flight as you know was very long, and I did take a roll and butter from my sleeping passenger neighbors plate as he snored, for extreme hunger issues of nothing to eat at my 6 hour layover in the land of overdressed pale people that wear too much perfume...and I would of gotten away with it except I am old and most of it was still on my face when he woke. How was I to know he loved rolls?

Mik
Posted
Posted

It must have been a tough flight (unless you got free drinks)..

Inspector
Posted
Posted
It must have been a tough flight (unless you got free drinks)..
KAL...not bad. I usually always take this airline when going either way....food is good, and yes, they give you some wine. I watched 4 movies....the layovers are the killers.