Those Living In Cebu...any Homes For Rent?

Mr X
Posted
Posted

I am sure a few here live in cebu, and was just wondering if you know of any places in your hood that is for rent. Willing to go to 20 thousand pesos, need a garage, an american show dog trained allowed. Yard a plus, as in a gated community. Areas I am looking at are Consolacion, Minglanilla, Talisay City or Liloan. I want away from the city itself, but willing to listen if somebody knows from a sari sari owner of a nice deal. Please, no real estate agents. This is completely as a favor, one I can return to you. Just a phone number in the hood you are living, maybe on a sign, or a house you pass, so we can look. Thanks again.-X

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

I will ask around.. the only issue probably is having a Yard/garage and in a sub-division as generally you won't get all 3 with P20k most sub-division houses also lack a decent sized garden and resemble more of a strip of grass than an actual garden. I do have some people in the area who might know as the ones I have here at the moment are either fully booked or half way through construction.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Wow!!!!Is Cebu that much more expensive than Manila?With 20K/month and a bit away out of the city noise (half hour drive to makati to say so) you can get a pretty good size of house with garage yard and garden. Houses in general come way much cheaper to rent than condominiums. I knew a norwegian friend of mine and about 8 years ago he was living in Maria Louisa subdivision at Cebu (supposed to be a good one according to him) paying a 600$/month on a semi furnished 120m2 house with garden garage and a mini pool. I do remember even the pictures he showed me because at that time the price sounded to me astonishing. Anyway it was, the guy moved to Norway and what he was paying rental there he pays mortgage in his country and bought a much bigger house.I do not know anything about Cebu since never been there but a search through sulit or ayher would be beneficial on finding a home as such on 20Kp. I will look out of quriocity about the rental prices in Cebu, i am surprised.

Mr X
Posted
Posted
I will ask around.. the only issue probably is having a Yard/garage and in a sub-division as generally you won't get all 3 with P20k most sub-division houses also lack a decent sized garden and resemble more of a strip of grass than an actual garden. I do have some people in the area who might know as the ones I have here at the moment are either fully booked or half way through construction.
Ok, yard is not so important as long as the garage is big.. also, we want our garage to have a swimming pool too.. laugh.gif(kidding)..Salamat Kaayo tropical... As soon as you find something please let us know.. we are waiting patiently.

ancienrocka
Posted
Posted (edited)
I am sure a few here live in cebu, and was just wondering if you know of any places in your hood that is for rent. Willing to go to 20 thousand pesos, need a garage, an american show dog trained allowed. Yard a plus, as in a gated community. Areas I am looking at are Consolacion, Minglanilla, Talisay City or Liloan. I want away from the city itself, but willing to listen if somebody knows from a sari sari owner of a nice deal. Please, no real estate agents. This is completely as a favor, one I can return to you. Just a phone number in the hood you are living, maybe on a sign, or a house you pass, so we can look. Thanks again.-X
Like Matt, I don't know of anywhere that fits your requirements at the moment, but will keep an eye open for you.Paul  Edited by Mr. Lee
repair quote