Brace Brace Brace

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

How would you feel :wt-hell: Terrified passengers flying from London to Hong Kong braced for a possible crash into the sea after a pilot mistakenly played an emergency message, a newspaper reported on Friday.According to The Sun, the 275 passengers on the British Airways Boeing 747 heard the message: "This is an emergency. We may shortly need to make an emergency landing on water."The passengers prepared for the worst as they headed over the North Sea, until cabin crew ran down the aisles of the plane to reassure them the message had been played in error, the report said.One passenger, Michelle Lord, 32, told The Sun: "People were terrified. We all thought we were going to die."Another traveller said: "I can't think of anything worse than being told your plane's about to crash."BA, which said the incident took place within the last seven days, explained the message was an automatic one that had been triggered by a computer.A BA spokesman said: "We would like to apologise to passengers on board the flight for causing them undue distress."Our cabin crew immediately made an announcement following the message advising customers that it was played in error and that the flight would continue as normal."

MikeB
Posted
Posted
How would you feel wt-hell.gifTerrified passengers flying from London to Hong Kong braced for a possible crash into the sea after a pilot mistakenly played an emergency message, a newspaper reported on Friday.According to The Sun, the 275 passengers on the British Airways Boeing 747 heard the message: "This is an emergency. We may shortly need to make an emergency landing on water."The passengers prepared for the worst as they headed over the North Sea, until cabin crew ran down the aisles of the plane to reassure them the message had been played in error, the report said.One passenger, Michelle Lord, 32, told The Sun: "People were terrified. We all thought we were going to die."Another traveller said: "I can't think of anything worse than being told your plane's about to crash."BA, which said the incident took place within the last seven days, explained the message was an automatic one that had been triggered by a computer.A BA spokesman said: "We would like to apologise to passengers on board the flight for causing them undue distress."Our cabin crew immediately made an announcement following the message advising customers that it was played in error and that the flight would continue as normal."
I hear phones ringing in lawyer's offices. Think they'll be offered a discount voucher on future flights?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Even though it may have been a false alarm, I would be bending over and kissingsomeone's ass goodbye he, he.......DOM forever -- Jake

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Imagine the relief any terrorists on board must've felt when they heard it was just a mistake.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

London to Hong Kong. Were they even over water?

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

LOL!!!!!Buttons buttons and "golden fingers".

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)
How would you feel :welcome:Terrified passengers flying from London to Hong Kong braced for a possible crash into the sea after a pilot mistakenly played an emergency message, a newspaper reported on Friday.According to The Sun, the 275 passengers on the British Airways Boeing 747 heard the message: "This is an emergency. We may shortly need to make an emergency landing on water."The passengers prepared for the worst as they headed over the North Sea, until cabin crew ran down the aisles of the plane to reassure them the message had been played in error, the report said.One passenger, Michelle Lord, 32, told The Sun: "People were terrified. We all thought we were going to die."Another traveller said: "I can't think of anything worse than being told your plane's about to crash."BA, which said the incident took place within the last seven days, explained the message was an automatic one that had been triggered by a computer.A BA spokesman said: "We would like to apologise to passengers on board the flight for causing them undue distress."Our cabin crew immediately made an announcement following the message advising customers that it was played in error and that the flight would continue as normal."
:omg: I wonder how many people had to clean their pants right after that :lol: :wt-hell: :1247: Edited by Traveler

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The whole thing could have ended in disaster without hitting the ground,imagine you hear the announcement,suddenly you realize only minutes to live,you turn to your wife sitting next to you,honey this is the end,I'm sorry but I have been unfaithful 8 times but I love you,she also knows this is the last time to confess her love and all, its OK my darling,none of the kids are yours!!!!Then the next announcement comes over the PA, sorry just a bit of a mistake here,lol :wt-hell:SugarwareZ-005.gif

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
Terrified passengers flying from London to Hong Kong braced for a possible crash into the sea after a pilot mistakenly played an emergency message, a newspaper reported on Friday.
I hear phones ringing in lawyer's offices. Think they'll be offered a discount voucher on future flights?
Vouchers!!! Wow... what a Great idea... and I was just going to ask for free in-flight live music on any future flight I was on.7522.gif