Can A Kiss Lead To Pregnancy?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I have seen naivety in the US but some of what I have heard from some women in the Philippines still amazes me.  So I wonder have any of you had conversations with some ladies and found the same thing I have? one persons opinionJUST ONE KISS. Two old friends were catching up over lunch and happened to be talking about how their respective parents met and fell in love. One of them said her father tricked her mother into marrying him by getting her “pregnant” immediately. How did he get her pregnant? Why he kissed her on the lips of course.IGNORANCE IS BLISS? Those days it was certainly enough to scare any young girl into marriage. And the parents were of little help since they would cringe and shy away at the mere thought of explaining to their children about the process of the “birds and the bees.” The friends agreed it was funny when you think of it these days, but the funnier thing is that these days some people still believe a kiss is already enough to get a girl pregnant. “That’s why they should teach sex education in schools, it’s always better to be informed than ignorant,” she concluded over lunch.