Ufc

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Do they show live UFC events in the Philippines. I remember seeing a re-run while there, as well as a few local MMA shows on TV.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Yep...on Balls, they show em close to live (avoid any MMA forums for a few hours), usually a delay of course,and on Sunday morning at 10 AM. Then a replay later.Couture being my age gives me the incentive to get up for the TV remote instead of calling for my maid....an inspiration to millions of middle aged lazy arses. :cheers:BTW, off topic....just drove 16 hours in one day....:541:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
Yep...on Balls, they show em close to live (avoid any MMA forums for a few hours), usually a delay of course,and on Sunday morning at 10 AM. Then a replay later.Couture being my age gives me the incentive to get up for the TV remote instead of calling for my maid....an inspiration to millions of middle aged lazy arses. :cheers:BTW, off topic....just drove 16 hours in one day....:541:
Couture would be proud of your 16 hours :541: Balls TV? I knew some people were homophobic of MMA and all the grappling, but to put it on Balls TV is just plain offensive! Kidding.... I would like to join a boxing gym when I move to the Phils this year, and if possible, maybe a wrestling or grappling club or something.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Yep...on Balls, they show em close to live (avoid any MMA forums for a few hours), usually a delay of course,and on Sunday morning at 10 AM. Then a replay later.Couture being my age gives me the incentive to get up for the TV remote instead of calling for my maid....an inspiration to millions of middle aged lazy arses. :cheers:BTW, off topic....just drove 16 hours in one day....:SugarwareZ-037:
Couture would be proud of your 16 hours :SugarwareZ-034: Balls TV? I knew some people were homophobic of MMA and all the grappling, but to put it on Balls TV is just plain offensive! Kidding.... I would like to join a boxing gym when I move to the Phils this year, and if possible, maybe a wrestling or grappling club or something.
Oh, balls is great but nothing like when my mom was having a conversation with a female bank manager as I was opening an account with her and the discussion went to her cable service provider, and arizonas and I had to hear my mom say she loves cox, and the bank manager say, I can't stand directv, and could not live without cox. I didn't know weather to laugh out loud, bite my lip off.... or be in shock. BTW, citigym at the waterfront has a brazilian jiu-jitsu classes, or did the last time I was there, and there are plenty of martial arts places you can find in the city.