I Was Wrong

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I guess this goes to show that most people walking around the US do have their heads in the sand. So what do you all think would happen if someone did this in the Philippines?   :thumbs-up-smile:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I think when Jake makes it to the Philippines, he should hang thousands of balot eggs on a tree and standby with rock salt and trash can by the way side! Can't have balot without rock salt and to keep the area clean, a trash can is a must for those who decides to up chuck the baby chick if their stomachs can't handle the crunching of tiny bones and beck while chewing the heavenly delight most Filipinos enjoy as a midnight snack! Two balot is about a $1.00 worth! At least no one will go to bed hungry after midnight and with a few cold bottles of good ole San Miguel beer! :th_Good-Luck::thumbs-up-smile:

Jake
Posted
Posted
I think when Jake makes it to the Philippines, he should hang thousands of balot eggs on a tree and standby with rock salt and trash can by the way side! Can't have balot without rock salt and to keep the area clean, a trash can is a must for those who decides to up chuck the baby chick if their stomachs can't handle the crunching of tiny bones and beck while chewing the heavenly delight most Filipinos enjoy as a midnight snack! Two balot is about a $1.00 worth! At least no one will go to bed hungry after midnight and with a few cold bottles of good ole San Miguel beer! :th_Good-Luck::thumbs-up-smile:
Oh yeah, I'm there already.......Judy will be eating most of the balots and I will be drinking most of the San Magoos!By the way, I can't really sleep alongside with my wife Judy because her balot farts can gag a maggot. I chit younot!Jake

Travis
Posted
Posted
I guess this goes to show that most people walking around the US do have their heads in the sand. So what do you all think would happen if someone did this in the Philippines? :D
they would most likely strip it clean in seconds & rightfully so & then tell everyone that they were right all along & there are money trees all over the US :th_Good-Luck: :thumbs-up-smile: