Free Sex

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Security firms issue warning over email wormWASHINGTON (AFP) - Computer security firms issued warnings on Friday over a computer virus that arrives by email offering downloads of "free sex movies" or documents.McAfee Labs said the "Here you have" virus, which attacks users of computers running Microsoft's Windows operating system, takes its name from the subject line in the emails sent to unsuspecting recipients.The emails provide a link to a website purporting to offer shared PDF documents or movie files but which actually execute the virus when clicked upon.Once activated, the worm attempts to send the email on to all of the contacts in a recipient's address book, McAfee said.In addition, it attempts to disable security programs hosted by a recipient's machine.Kaspersky, another security firm, raised its threat level over the virus which it called "VBMania.""The worm is pretty active, and currently sending out significant amounts of mail," it said.According to Fox News, the virus took down servers at US space agency NASA and companies such as cable giant Comcast on Thursday.

Travis
Posted
Posted

& when I read the topic I thought Boss Man was offering his services to the world :th_thholysheep:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
& when I read the topic I thought Boss Man was offering his services to the world :lol:
So are you in the market for,,,,,,, forget it we will settle for a FREE :thumbs-up-smile: :mocking:

Travis
Posted
Posted (edited)
& when I read the topic I thought Boss Man was offering his services to the world  :lol:
So are you in the market for,,,,,,, forget it we will settle for a FREE :thumbs-up-smile: :mocking:
it is just that your avatar looks so appealing to me the way it shakes it bootie   SugarwareZ-005.gifyou sure you are not really boss woman SugarwareZ-005.gif

post-40-030291500 1284306249_thumb.gif

Edited by Mr. Lee
add Boss Man's current avatar to post in case he changes it, so future readers will still know what Traveler meant

Jake
Posted
Posted
& when I read the topic I thought Boss Man was offering his services to the world :lol:
it is just that your avatar looks so appealing to me the way it shakes it bootie SugarwareZ-005.gif you sure you are not really boss woman SugarwareZ-005.gif
In my own deviant behavior, I also found that Boss Man's avatar does have a certain sex appeal.By the way, I'm still waiting for Microsoft to come out with another update to cover the latest virusesbut so far, my Windows 7 has not been affected.Respectfully -- Jake