Aussie Low-Cost Carrier To Set Up Shop In Rp

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Looks like good news for those traveling from and to Melbourne. So I wonder how much less a low cost carrier would cost verses a regular carrier such as Quantas?Jetstar Airways Pty. Ltd., a low-cost carrier headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is setting up shop in the Philippines as it aims to grab a larger share of Asia’s red hot budget airline market.The complete story HERE

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Looks like good news for those traveling from and to Melbourne. So I wonder how much less a low cost carrier would cost verses a regular carrier such as Quantas?Jetstar Airways Pty. Ltd., a low-cost carrier headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, is setting up shop in the Philippines as it aims to grab a larger share of Asia’s red hot budget airline market.The complete story HERE
Jetstar operates out of every major airport in Australia so it wont be just for Melbourne travelers,Qantas is probably the most expensive airline for travel to the Philippines from Australia,they only fly to Manila.Cheap airlines like Tiger which is owned by Singapore airlines has very cheap flights to Manila if you can depart from Perth but for people like me it does not work out by the time I add a flight to Perth and another from Manila to Cebu it cost more than my usual way of flying with Singapore air to Singapore and then to Cebu. My ticket that I bought for my March trip was $1198 AUAnyway looks like I got off topic and will have to wait and see what Jetstar prices are and where they fly too,here in Australia they tend to be just above Virgin Airlines for cheap domestic travel.