Tawa-Tawa Is A Cure For Dengue

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Sometimes old remedies work the best, anyone tried any of these?It took only two days of camote tops decoction, two tabelespoons of papaya-leaf paste, and another two days of more talbos ng kamote and tawa-tawa tea to win the battle against dengue.Cure for dengue

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sometimes old remedies work the best, anyone tried any of these?It took only two days of camote tops decoction, two tabelespoons of papaya-leaf paste, and another two days of more talbos ng kamote and tawa-tawa tea to win the battle against dengue.Cure for dengue
I think a lot of our medication came from plants in the jungle so cures like the one above are most likely to work as they would have been around for a long time before the pills at the doctors office.SugarwareZ-035.gif

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

I have had Dengue fever.I think the best cure is a decent feed!It is the poor filipinos living on a subsitance diet that are worst affected.Fresh nutritious food will go a long way to help.Regards: Jim

• 3 months later...
Okieboy
Posted
Posted

i have a friend from Holland who we think has the Dengue, he wont see a doctor, so my wife and her sister got the tawa-tawa and made him a tea, and his wife said he is better now ,it is used by many for Fever and the Dengue, i dont usually use herbal medicine but i think if i came down with the Dengue i will try it, i also heard you can buy it in drug store already mixed and is not so bad tasting, i think it goes by the name Tauataua drink or mangagaw plus, i also heard if your system is run down you are more likely to get the Dengue.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yeah, I too saved that thread Lee posted a long time ago just in case of getting dengue fever! I just keep hearing about it, so I just kept it on file! Just hope it works when ever we need it!