Sarah Palin On The Philippines

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

Watch with a sense of humor. If you can get passed the tough-love insults, there's a lot of truth in this series of videos.

Edited by Mr. Lee
Remove link so as to not allow the video to insult our Filipino members

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Watch with a sense of humor. If you can get passed the tough-love insults, there's a lot of truth in this series of videos.
While I found the youtube spoof that had Sara Palin and Larry King computer animations speaking about the Philippines, to have some funny parts in it and a lot of truth in some of the things they joked about, I also found that a good part of the video might be taken as offensive by Filipinos. If anyone wishes to look it up and watch it on their own then they can do a search of Sarah Palin and Larry King talking about the Philippines and all 3 videos should show up, but since this forum wishes to be sensitive to the feelings of all members and since I am married to a Filipino, then if I want to wake up with all my parts, I had to delete the video :1 (103): after my wife watched it or   :541:  :3_8_14[1]:    SugarwareZ-004.gif   :1 (103):

Mik
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure I want to hear anything from Sara Palin or Larry King. They're both bought and paid for..

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
I'm not sure I want to hear anything from Sara Palin or Larry King. They're both bought and paid for..
It's not actually them... just a spoof using computer animated figures. I guess that's part of the joke, that Palin knows all this stuff about the Philippines.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Well, it was dead on...and actually helpful in learning some PI political history, and why this country is what it is. Not sure I agree with the 80% stupid remark, despite the despair of the country backing that point....but they sure do suck at basketball. :lol:Larry King...still wonder how that guy had a career, and 25 sexy wives. 1%20%2840%29.gif