Help Me Solve A Problem

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Maybe someone will know the answer,I have no sound when a youtube video is being played but my itunes and windows media play sound is perfect.It makes no difference if I turn up the volume on the youtube player, its still dead??????Anyone?1%20%28172%29.gif

brock
Posted
Posted
Maybe someone will know the answer,I have no sound when a youtube video is being played but my itunes and windows media play sound is perfect.It makes no difference if I turn up the volume on the youtube player, its still dead??????Anyone?1%20%28172%29.gif
Hi TomTry clearing your "cache"of all its "Cookies", 'History," and "Temporary Internet Files,Long videos require both "Flash" and "Shockwave" to playproperly. Shockwave includes Flash, but not vice versa,maybe upgrade your flashIf you have Google Web Accelerator get rid of it because it buggers up youtube.You could also try reinstalling your sound driver and have a look at your flash player....MAYBE :3_8_14[1]:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi TomTry clearing your "cache"of all its "Cookies", 'History," and "Temporary Internet Files,Long videos require both "Flash" and "Shockwave" to playproperly. Shockwave includes Flash, but not vice versa,maybe upgrade your flashIf you have Google Web Accelerator get rid of it because it buggers up youtube.You could also try reinstalling your sound driver and have a look at your flash player....MAYBE :cheers:
Thanks BrockIt turned out a little more complicated as some registry files got deleted. Problem solved by installing codec.:emostrongbow: