De La Hoya Surrenders To Pacquiao

Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)

Pacquiao wins!!! De La Hoya surrenders in the 8th. TKOSTATSDe La HoysPunches Landed - 83Punches Throw - 402Percent - 21 %Pacquiao Punches Landed - 224Punches Thrown - 585Percent - 38%POWER PUNCHESDe La HoysPunches Landed - 51Punches Throw - 164Percent - 31 %Pacquiao Punches Landed - 195Punches Thrown - 333Percent - 59%

Edited by Steve

Hoz
Posted
Posted

De la Hoya's "Golden Boy Productions is renamed, Black Eye Boy.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry but that has got to be one of the worst championship fights I have seen in a long time ...... I know Manny is good but La Hoya looked like a golden glove boxer ...... instead of a Golden Boy SugarwareZ-002.gif ........ that and the fact that for each 3 min. round they showed 5 mins of commercials SugarwareZ-065.gif ...... here in the Phils ....... I quit watching after 5 rounds ....... Julie is sitting here screaming ....... hit him ... hit him SugarwareZ-267.gif ....... and not for Manny ..... for La Hoya ....... she hates Manny ........ SugarwareZ-011.gif

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Coming down from his last 2 fights at 161 lbs to 145 took it's toll I'm sure. He looked dead on his feet with no punching power or speed. Manny on the other hand looked absolutely tremendous. Speed, movement and the laser like accuracy of the straight left hand were unbeatable.Oscar should hang up his gloves! He was a true champion in his day!