So Much Bull Shit

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There so much of it these days. A European family has abandoned a bathroom after finding an image of the devil in a shower tile.The Croatian Times reports Laszlo Csrefko, 52, spent a fortune renovating the family home in Budapest, Hungary, with a new bathroom.After using the shower for the first time his wife Andrea spotted an image in one of the tiles, screamed and ran from the room."I was naked coming out of the shower and I could suddenly see his [the devil's] eyes staring into me," she said.Laszlo said The image cannot be cleaned off and it was not there when the tiles were put up."It just appeared overnight and nothing can move it," he said."The room is always ice cold no matter how high we turn the heating up and we've just stopped using it because it's too spooky."The family is calling in an exorcist and now washes in the sink downstairs.SugarwareZ-007.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
There so much of it these days. A European family has abandoned a bathroom after finding an image of the devil in a shower tile.The Croatian Times reports Laszlo Csrefko, 52, spent a fortune renovating the family home in Budapest, Hungary, with a new bathroom.After using the shower for the first time his wife Andrea spotted an image in one of the tiles, screamed and ran from the room."I was naked coming out of the shower and I could suddenly see his [the devil's] eyes staring into me," she said.Laszlo said The image cannot be cleaned off and it was not there when the tiles were put up."It just appeared overnight and nothing can move it," he said."The room is always ice cold no matter how high we turn the heating up and we've just stopped using it because it's too spooky."The family is calling in an exorcist and now washes in the sink downstairs.SugarwareZ-007.gif
I think I would knock out all that tile and start over but maybe the contractor figured it was a good place to bury one of his enemies.  SugarwareZ-004.gifToo weird! 

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

LOL!!!!!!