Where Are There Large Expat Communities

Travis
Posted
Posted

besides Cebu where else would be a safe place to live where I would not stand out & where there are plenty of malls to walk & shop in & where the power stays on more then off?

manabouttown
Posted
Posted
besides Cebu where else would be a safe place to live where I would not stand out & where there are plenty of malls to walk & shop in & where the power stays on more then off?
Jolo island,great for the negative type.  :yes:

Travis
Posted
Posted
Jolo island,great for the negative type. :yes:
:) you are correct I am now the negative type so does that mean I am not allowed to seek a better life :SugarwareZ-034: SugarwareZ-267.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

Canada..

Travis
Posted
Posted

ok wise guys I will refraze my question where in the Philippines are there large expat communities & I guess we can leave out AC coz there are too many of us getting killed there already

sjp52
Posted
Posted
ok wise guys I will refraze my question where in the Philippines are there large expat communities & I guess we can leave out AC coz there are too many of us getting killed there already
Any where you hang your hat. Its not where you live, Its how you live. I just posted a murder rate per 100,000 for every country in one of the posts started here a few minutes agoUS - 6.1 Philippines - 4.3Many feel its safe to live in most of the US. But if you go to bars and get yourself involved in shaky dealings or treat people with no respect then you are asking for trouble. But if you mind your own business and respect people you will do find any where. ( So I have been told by people on this forum ) sounds logical

• 5 months later...
talim
Posted
Posted

Boracay is probably more populated by foreigners then Cebu !Tagaytay, bit quiet there, but weather is cool and expat community growing, no sea but a lake, short distance to Batangas for Sea or Manila for outing...

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find that it is not the number of expats that is important but the social group. Even in my own country I can be lonely in a crowd if there is no one that has the same social interests as me. Thus I believe I would not be happy in AC because the social group that is the most vocal is the girlie bar group and that just ain't me anymore.The people who sound like good neighbors, for me, seem to live in places like Dumagete or some of the more rural areas.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

What about SOGO ?:dance: