Got Two Tickets

oldutot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Plan to see Sharon and Pops in concert next month. They're performing at the university of Washington.I was thinking about crashing the stage, dress in drag as Ai Ai or chocoleit. hystery.gif

Edited by oldutot

Jake
Posted
Posted
Plan to see Sharon and Pops in concert next month. They're performing at the university of Washington.I was thinking about crashing the stage, dress in drag as Ai Ai or chocoleit. hystery.gif
My all time favorite female singer/dancer is Pops Fernandez -- she is one sexy lady!She could make me cry with her love ballads as well as giving me bulge......he, he. Have a great time -- Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Have a great time! cheers.gif

oldutot
Posted
Posted
My all time favorite female singer/dancer is Pops Fernandez -- she is one sexy lady!She could make me cry with her love ballads as well as giving me bulge......he, he. Have a great time -- Jake
I would like to give K.C. a run for the money SugarwareZ-053.gif