Phone Load

softail
Posted
Posted

I would like to thank the Boss Man for holding the drawing and awarding me some phone load. I was not in a position to use the load myself so the wife and I decided to give it to a friend in the PI. I guess words can't describe how excited Ensoy was when he was told that he would be getting some phone load. We were told that the first thing he did was head out the gate and make a bee line to the pawn shop to get his phone out of hock. He was then on pins and needles checking his phone waiting for the load to drop.One thing I love about the Filipinos is how they get such joy out of such things. Ensoy dosn't have much, has a very difficult life , works hard but life hasn't brought much his way however he dose have a zest for life that I have rarely seen. When we are visiting we spend most nights at the picnic table next to the dirty kitchen laughing and talking with Ensoy, Ensoy truely makes everyones life around him better. Ensoy thanks you for the load Boss ManIf you would like to have Ensoy entertain you for a few moments go to the link below. He is the one singing and entertaining us at a family reunion in 2008

Doug and Sally

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I would like to thank the Boss Man for holding the drawing and awarding me some phone load. I was not in a position to use the load myself so the wife and I decided to give it to a friend in the PI. I guess words can't describe how excited Ensoy was when he was told that he would be getting some phone load. We were told that the first thing he did was head out the gate and make a bee line to the pawn shop to get his phone out of hock. He was then on pins and needles checking his phone waiting for the load to drop.One thing I love about the Filipinos is how they get such joy out of such things. Ensoy doesn't have much, has a very difficult life , works hard but life hasn't brought much his way however he dose have a zest for life that I have rarely seen. When we are visiting we spend most nights at the picnic table next to the dirty kitchen laughing and talking with Ensoy, Ensoy truely makes everyones life around him better. Ensoy thanks you for the load Boss ManIf you would like to have Ensoy entertain you for a few moments go to the link below. He is the one singing and entertaining us at a family reunion in 2008
Doug and Sally
You and Ensoy are most welcome,its great to hear that we made someones day. :541:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Tom,First time I ever won anything in the Philippines! Thanks for the 2nd prize P300 Smart load from your raffle draw!:SugarwareZ-037: