Lee's Stress Relief

Jake
Posted
Posted

The below comments made by me is in reference to both Lee's and Boss Man's frustration in dealing with their daily PM's and e-mails:Hey guys,I don't think I would last in either of your positions. The emails you guys receive would probably put me in the nut house.Or the emergency room from all that daily PM and email stress. It's really nice to have a stress relief such as a cold hard steel semi automatic big ass handgun to shoot your worries away (Lee went out this morning for shooting practice).Maybe this sounds like I'm patronizing (yep Uzi, I'm kissing ass) but you guys deserve a vacation or something. I could safely say that on behalf of my fellow PEF members, please accept our gratitude for keeping this expat forum the BEST IN TOWN.Salamat po -- Jake

brock
Posted
Posted
The below comments made by me is in reference to both Lee's and Boss Man's frustration in dealing with their daily PM's and e-mails:Hey guys,I don't think I would last in either of your positions. The emails you guys receive would probably put me in the nut house.Or the emergency room from all that daily PM and email stress. It's really nice to have a stress relief such as a cold hard steel semi automatic big ass handgun to shoot your worries away (Lee went out this morning for shooting practice).Maybe this sounds like I'm patronizing (yep Uzi, I'm kissing ass) but you guys deserve a vacation or something. I could safely say that on behalf of my fellow PEF members, please accept our gratitude for keeping this expat forum the BEST IN TOWN.Salamat po -- Jake
Hi Jake, Quick Question for you if you don`t mind.......Why the PO ? and what does it mean......In Cebu its just Salamat....But Manila its Salamat PORegards Brock

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Jake, Tom (Boss Man) does all the hard work and most days I do not have to do anything except when we get our occasional spammer on or a wise guy know it all that feels the need to look down on other members and forgets we are all equals on this planet.I have said it before and I will restate it here, it is the members which includes the support team on a forum such as this that makes up the whole forum and makes it successful, and most times the forum could run without me around at all, but would always need Tom to fix the problems within the software and do the upgrades. I really wish forums were a lot easier and the makers would make them so a dummy like myself could figure them out and with common English phrases for commands, but every time I learn how to do something, then along comes the next upgrade and it seems like I have to start all over again.    :bonk: All I can say is that getting old sucks and the things I used to learn in one minute now take me continuous repetition to learn.   :)So all, from me to all the active members and even those of you who just like to read and jump in every now and then, thank you for making this forum what it is and hopefully you can all help Tom and us keep making this forum even better for those new members who need answers to their questions. And let me not forget the people who need answers to their questions, without you asking the questions then most of us would just get bored reading only my lousy jokes.Keep up the good work all.  :SugarwareZ-037:   :th_thanx:   and most of all  :woohoo:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi Jake, Quick Question for you if you don`t mind.......Why the PO ? and what does it mean......In Cebu its just Salamat....But Manila its Salamat PORegards Brock
Hey Brock -- damn I like your blond hair! Anyway, the only difference is a formal greeting/respect to an elder when using PO. It's similar to using sir or ma'am. Have a good one my friend -- Jake

brock
Posted
Posted
Hey Brock -- damn I like your blond hair! Anyway, the only difference is a formal greeting/respect to an elder when using PO. It's similar to using sir or ma'am.Have a good one my friend -- Jake
Thanks Jake, Just that PO has an entirely different meaning in EnglandRegards Brock.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Brock,Had to research the usage of "PO" in the British language or slang. Is this correct: Po faced: A "po" is a bedpan, used in the days when people poured the contents into the street onto passers-by. Ergo, "po faced" means someone who has a face like a lavatory bowl.No wonder the faces of Lee and Boss Man looks like a toilet bowl. It's from all that chit they received on a daily basis he, he. Respectfully -- Jake

brock
Posted
Posted
Hey Brock,Had to research the usage of "PO" in the British language or slang. Is this correct: Po faced: A "po" is a bedpan, used in the days when people poured the contents into the street onto passers-by. Ergo, "po faced" means someone who has a face like a lavatory bowl.No wonder the faces of Lee and Boss Man looks like a toilet bowl. It's from all that chit they received on a daily basis he, he. Respectfully -- Jake
Yeah, You got it right Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Yup! From some of the other forums I've been on, Tom's is the most understanding and mellow forum of them all! The other forums are either boring, too controling with a lot of restrictions, lots of malcontent misfits with a chip on their shoulders or with a bunch of rowdy sexpats druling at the mouth who just like to stir up sh&t or just like to piss off other members intentially! I commend and thank Tom and his staff for their diligent hard work in making this forum what it is today! Keep up the good work! And I hope the stress of it all has diminished a bit so you all can relax for a change! :) :cheersty: :AddEmoticons04230:

oldutot
Posted
Posted
th_grouphug.gif