Cebu Pacific Takes To Dancing

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Cebu Pacific shimmying stewardesses take off onlineOne of the latest YouTube videos out of the Philippines to take off and go viral is a recent post by YouTube user "wingco1129", showing flight attendants of Cebu Pacific Airlines, a local carrier, conducting the usual pre-flight demonstration while dancing to a mashup of Lady Gaga's "Just Dance" and Katy Perry's "California Gurls".Rest of story http://www.gmanews.tv/story/202467/cebu-pacific-shimmying-stewardesses-take-off-online

No name
Posted
Posted

That is going viral which is exactly why they did it.Hopefully for their next shocking move they will put them in bargirl like outfits. :th_thholysheep: Man, I'd hate that so much I might have to fly more. lolI love the Philippines! couldn't get away with that in the USA. Hell, people sue Hooters bars in the US now for being discriminator. LOL I think that law suit failed though? Or did they settle it...

Travis
Posted
Posted

at least they get all the mens attention that way & maybe even some of the womens. good advertising gimmick :th_thholysheep:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

And now the male version.