Mississauga, Canada

Jake
Posted
Posted

I just noticed Old&Ugly&Cranky is from Mississauga, Canada. Seems like a nice place just south of Toronto.According to Wikipedia, it started out as a bedroom town for commuters that work elsewhere. They havea pretty decent size Filipino community (about 30K). Hope I'm not invading your privacy sir, just wanted to know a little bit more about Canada in general. Have a good one -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)
I just noticed Old&Ugly&Cranky is from Mississauga, Canada. Seems like a nice place just south of Toronto.According to Wikipedia, it started out as a bedroom town for commuters that work elsewhere. They havea pretty decent size Filipino community (about 30K). Hope I'm not invading your privacy sir, just wanted to know a little bit more about Canada in general. Have a good one -- Jake
No problem my friend your not invading my privacy :) anything you want to know about here i will do my best to let you all know !! yes mississauga had a start of a sleeply little town and now has grown too the 6 largest city in canada with around 6oo k , we have the longest serving mayor in canada if not the world she has been in office since the city was incorperated over 30 years i think and too top it off shes 88 years old as far as i remember and theres another election soon and it looks like she get another turm in office , as a city we actually have no debt our mayor wont get loans to build for the city she makes sure there is $ in coffers before she builds anything !! i'll post a video about her on here
there is a huge immigrant population in this city which is great !! i have noticed a larger pinoy population moving into this city and theres more and more pinoy resturants opening up all the time i really love this city !! anything else you want to know jake let me know i'll try and help , also i just bought a hd camcorder so maybe next weekend i will go around and take some video to show you all more OldUgly&Cranky Edited by OldUgly&Cranky

Jake
Posted
Posted
No problem my friend your not invading my privacy :) anything you want to know about here i will do my best to let you all know !! yes mississauga had a start of a sleeply little town and now has grown too the 6 largest city in canada with around 6oo k , we have the longest serving mayor in canada if not the world she has been in office since the city was incorperated over 30 years i think and too top it off shes 88 years old as far as i remember and theres another election soon and it looks like she get another turm in office , as a city we actually have no debt our mayor wont get loans to build for the city she makes sure there is $ in coffers before she builds anything !! i'll post a video about her on here there is a huge immigrant population in this city which is great !! i have noticed a larger pinoy population moving into this city and theres more and more pinoy resturants opening up all the time i really love this city !! anything else you want to know jake let me know i'll try and help , also i just bought a hd camcorder so maybe next weekend i will go around and take some video to show you all more OldUgly&Cranky
Your mayor, "Hurricane Hazel" is one tough cookie. Eighty-eight years old and still giving a run for your money as a hockey player. I don't believe there is another city in the world that could claim DEBT FREE and with over 700 million dollars in surplus. Her very first music video "Hot Child in the City" shows her vibrant youth and also will take no chit from anybody.Thank you for sharing sir -- JakePS -- I have PM'd you

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
No problem my friend your not invading my privacy :AddEmoticons04230: anything you want to know about here i will do my best to let you all know !! yes mississauga had a start of a sleeply little town and now has grown too the 6 largest city in canada with around 6oo k , we have the longest serving mayor in canada if not the world she has been in office since the city was incorperated over 30 years i think and too top it off shes 88 years old as far as i remember and theres another election soon and it looks like she get another turm in office , as a city we actually have no debt our mayor wont get loans to build for the city she makes sure there is $ in coffers before she builds anything !! i'll post a video about her on here there is a huge immigrant population in this city which is great !! i have noticed a larger pinoy population moving into this city and theres more and more pinoy resturants opening up all the time i really love this city !! anything else you want to know jake let me know i'll try and help , also i just bought a hd camcorder so maybe next weekend i will go around and take some video to show you all more OldUgly&Cranky
Wow!! That is one amazing woman and she should be teaching lessons and writing books for all politicians, and especially those in the US. Debt free and a surplus, yeah!!!!! I like that woman. :)