Been Bit Sick

Travis
Posted
Posted

just recovering from a bout of sickness,i got some sort of flu or virus but almost ok now. 23_11_62[1].gifSugarwareZ-035.gif

MikeB
Posted
Posted
just recovering from a bout of sickness,i got some sort of flu or virus but almost ok now. 23_11_62[1].gifSugarwareZ-035.gif
Glad to here. We had a St Bernard with a keg of brandy looking for you. Several beautiful Filipinas also volunteered but I told them not needed. dreams.gif

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Yea that happens to me every time I come for a visit. I hope when I start living there full time It stops. Glad to hear your recovering. Hope the little woman is taking good care of you and nursing you back to good health.

Jake
Posted
Posted
We were wondering why you haven't posted lately. It's good to know that you are recovering.Take care -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey T, good to know you are feeling better. The wife and I just got back from a cruise, so I have a lot of catching up to do and then I will try to give you a call.  

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yeah, my wife and I caught the flu a few months before we went on vacation! It's no fun! Get well soon!

Edited by Fil/AmArt

Travis
Posted
Posted

thank you all