I Always Knew This But

Mike S
Posted
Posted

This proves it ........ US politics ... policies and players are nothing but a game ........ and this proves it ....... go Obama ...... you have already obtained notoriety ........ as the only US president to be immortalized by a computer game ...... hummmmm .... maybe he will take a lesson from another world leader and try to remain in power after his appointed terms are up ....... not going to mention any names here ....... but can anyone do the Cha Cha ....... I used to in high school ...... :23_11_60[2]: http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2008/d...081210top5.html ........ christmas_emoticons_187.gif :AddEmoticons04230: :AddEmoticons04230:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
This proves it ........ US politics ... policies and players are nothing but a game ........ and this proves it ....... go Obama ...... you have already obtained notoriety ........ as the only US president to be immortalized by a computer game ...... hummmmm .... maybe he will take a lesson from another world leader and try to remain in power after his appointed terms are up ....... not going to mention any names here ....... but can anyone do the Cha Cha ....... I used to in high school ...... :23_11_60[2]: http://www.manilatimes.net/national/2008/d...081210top5.html ........ christmas_emoticons_187.gif :AddEmoticons04230: :AddEmoticons04230:
This actually sounds like a pretty fun game, but then I like strategy and civilization building games like this. I wonder if a French made video game would allow you to take aggressive military action or, horror of horrors, implement business friendly policies. :DHopefully they have a downloadable version so I can get a copy and try it out.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I like action and war games myself ...... just loaded Far Cry 2 a few weeks ago and it sucks big time .... I waited 3 years for the PC version and after 6 hours I was sick of it and only play it when I'm bored now...... nothing like the first version and all the missions are repetitional ...... does have a neat dart sniper rifle that you can sneak around in the dark and kill guards at 1000 yards with a head shot and not wake anyone up ....... but you also can't carry over three weapons at a time ...... not worth the money ......