Florists

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Came to my mind...haven't any idea where to find a florist in Cebu.Not the sort of place that readily preoccupies my mind but can't recall ever seeing any.Where are they in Cebu? (Just in case one should be overcome with a romantic thought)..hehe!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Came to my mind...haven't any idea where to find a florist in Cebu.Not the sort of place that readily preoccupies my mind but can't recall ever seeing any.Where are they in Cebu? (Just in case one should be overcome with a romantic thought)..hehe!
I know there's one in the Waterfront Hotel or at least used to be,I normally use online florists and cant remember which one I used, just shows I lost that romantic streak.Try searching here. http://www.google.co...lient=firefox-a

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
There is a flower stand called Holland Tulips that had nice flowers right in Ayala Mall near the money changer on the main floor near the rotunda that sends flowers.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Funny enough I bumped into a florist last month who is looking to setup on-line in Cebu so if you need flowers give me a buzz..