Poor Mans Golf

KeithAngel
Posted
Posted

Found what maybe the cheapest Golf in the Phils this week at 150 pesos the day its in Cebu and is for those among us that when we say we went round in 9 mean thats how many balls we lost.If you live in Cebu and have no pretensions and dont wear yellow check trousers PM me for details christmas_emoticons_187.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

Where to buy golf clubs in Cebu? Sometimes I see a whole set for sale at SM in one of those little sporting goods stores. But I only need a putter, a nine iron and maybe another club. Actually a few used clubs would be just fine. I'd also like to get some of those practice balls with the holes in them so I wouldn't hit the ball out of the compound. I just want something to mess around with here around the house. I guess that is really poor man's golf, it's free.

KeithAngel
Posted
Posted
Where to buy golf clubs in Cebu? Sometimes I see a whole set for sale at SM in one of those little sporting goods stores. But I only need a putter, a nine iron and maybe another club. Actually a few used clubs would be just fine. I'd also like to get some of those practice balls with the holes in them so I wouldn't hit the ball out of the compound. I just want something to mess around with here around the house. I guess that is really poor man's golf, it's free.
If you find surplus to your requirements let me know I could do with a 9,7,and putter to wedge perhaps if I find I will let you know otherwise I will start collecting at car boots for next year