Questions about my husband

Pedra
Posted
Posted

hi there i have many question to bother myself about my husband i marry american citizen...he file fiancee visa to other filipina woman even were not annulled yet and .they get married there in US. my question is what i can do? need more ideaRespectfully PEDRA

Jake
Posted
Posted
hi there i have many question to bother myself about my husband i marry american citizen...he file fiancee visa to other filipina woman even were not annulled yet and .they get married there in US. my question is what i can do? need more ideaRespectfully PEDRA
Hello Pedra,We are sorry to hear about your problem. First and foremost, please take good care of your infant son. Secondly, gather all the marriage documents and pictures and go back to the church you were married in. Hopefully, the church can assist you or at least provide some contacts like a government social worker. Contact the local Bureau of Immigration officeand file a complaint to have him blacklisted from visiting the Philippines again. My wife and I are praying for you and yourfamily.Take care -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I believe that the first thing would be to bring all the information you have to the American Embassy. There is a U.S. Consular office in Cebu, I suggest you contact them and ask them what you can do and maybe they can guide you. U.S. Consular Agency Ground Level, Waterfront Hotel Salinas Drive Lahug, Cebu City Philippines 6000 Telephone: (63)(32) 231-1261 Facsimile: (63)(32) 231-0174 

Travis
Posted
Posted
I am sorry to hear this happened to you if you know he is married in a particular state then send a copy of your marriage license along with an eplaination to the state attorney in the state he was married & maybe they will charge him with bigamy also be sure to ask nso why they allowed it coz your marriage should have been registered with them from all I read also what they said above contact US embassy