Metal Detector

Travis
Posted
Posted

does anyone know if we are allowed to use metal detectors on beaches here coz in Florida I use to find a lot of good stuff after a storm

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
does anyone know if we are allowed to use metal detectors on beaches here coz in Florida I use to find a lot of good stuff after a storm
They have some tough laws on that so be sure to get the required permits. HERE is the law SEC. 2. Any person desiring to hunt hidden treasures in government properties of portions of the public domain must first file an application for a permit with the Legal Office, Office of the President and shall sign a contract governing the disposition of all monies, articles and things of value which may be found. b) After making the above deductions, the remainder shall be divided equally between the government and the permittee-finder. If the treasures consist of war spoils of booty or anything of value buried by Imperial Japanese Forces during the last World War, the treasure shall be divided as follows: Seventy-five (75) per cent for the government and twenty-five (25) per cent for the permittee-finder.So I wonder, has anyone done any metal detecting?