Thailand Flights

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

If wanted to hop over to BK or Phuket for a week, which airlines go there and how much is a return flight?From Cebu possible or would it be via Manila?Any ideas of hotel costs?thanks

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
If wanted to hop over to BK or Phuket for a week, which airlines go there and how much is a return flight?From Cebu possible or would it be via Manila?Any ideas of hotel costs?thanks
No idea but I will be pleased to have much the same info.Frank Zaffina, who you may know from Zaffina Bus lines, may visit me in Cebu during his trip to Thailand. Regards; Jim

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
A quick search shows SilkAir and Philippines Airlines depart from Cebu but not a direct flight,Silk Air go to Singapore first and PAL transfers in Manila.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi Jim,know the name and bus company...not sure if I know Frank....there's that many of them!What dates you in Cebu?

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
Hi Jim,know the name and bus company...not sure if I know Frank....there's that many of them!What dates you in Cebu?
I will spend most of my time in leyte but i will be in Cebu at the end of NovemberRegards: Jim