How To Get To Camiguin Island From Lumbia Airport Cagayan De Oro?

christianunified
Posted
Posted

Hi mates,I'm going to Camiguin island this 6 November.My trip starts from Lumbia airport in Cagayan de Oro, does anyone can give me the route within the cost, how to get to Camiguin island from Lumbia airport?with the actual cost by (taxi/jeepney/bus), because I found many answers in the internet with vary cost of transportation, so I need the actual cost.Your help will be so much appreciate.Thanks.. thumbsup.gif

Patsada
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi mates,I'm going to Camiguin island this 6 November.My trip starts from Lumbia airport in Cagayan de Oro, does anyone can give me the route within the cost, how to get to Camiguin island from Lumbia airport?with the actual cost by (taxi/jeepney/bus), because I found many answers in the internet with vary cost of transportation, so I need the actual cost.Your help will be so much appreciate.Thanks.. thumbsup.gif
..it's more or less like it is with Rome: all ways lead to Camiguin! SugarwareZ-004.gifFrom CdO airport:a) if you arrive in time to catch the 8:30am Paras Sea Cat fast ferry (Php 400) from CdO port (metered taxi airport-port = 150/200, without meter min. 250/400), you'll arrive in little over 2 hours at Benoni pier/Camiguinb) taxi form Cdo apt to CdO Busterminal and from there a yellow BACHELOR aircon bus to Balingoan (2/2,5 hrs, Php 130); from there, any ferry to Benoni (1 hr, Php 130)c) hire a cab from CdO apt directly to Balingoan (Php 1.500/2.000), and than see b)Do you already know where and for how long do you want to stay on Camiguin?Cheers,Patsada Edited by Patsada

christianunified
Posted
Posted
..it's more or less like it is with Rome: all ways lead to Camiguin! SugarwareZ-004.gifFrom CdO airport:a) if you arrive in time to catch the 8:30am Paras Sea Cat fast ferry (Php 400) from CdO port (metered taxi airport-port = 150/200, without meter min. 250/400), you'll arrive in little over 2 hours at Benoni pier/Camiguinb) taxi form Cdo apt to CdO Busterminal and from there a yellow BACHELOR aircon bus to Balingoan (2/2,5 hrs, Php 130); from there, any ferry to Benoni (1 hr, Php 130)c) hire a cab from CdO apt directly to Balingoan (Php 1.500/2.000), and than see b)Do you already know where and for how long do you want to stay on Camiguin?Cheers,Patsada
Wow, thanks a lot, really helpful.I hope those are the latest costs that you mention.. :DI think im gonna choose the plan b, coz my flight arrive in CDO airport more than at 8.30am.Hmm, btw how much is the taxi cost from CDO airport to the bus terminal? Is that agora bus terminal? am I correct?Im sorry i think you didn't mention it? :)Yeah of course, I'll stay in my friend's house for 12 days, he's a local.. :DThanks so much.. :508:

Patsada
Posted
Posted
* taxi CdO apt - Agora Bus Terminal +/- same cost as to port, maybe 30/50 Php less..........it's more or less like it is with Rome: all ways lead to Camiguin! SugarwareZ-004.gifFrom CdO airport:a) if you arrive in time to catch the 8:30am Paras Sea Cat fast ferry (Php 400) from CdO port (metered taxi airport-port = 150/200, without meter min. 250/400), you'll arrive in little over 2 hours at Benoni pier/Camiguinb) taxi form Cdo apt to CdO Busterminal and from there a yellow BACHELOR aircon bus to Balingoan (2/2,5 hrs, Php 130); from there, any ferry to Benoni (1 hr, Php 130)c) hire a cab from CdO apt directly to Balingoan (Php 1.500/2.000), and than see b)Do you already know where and for how long do you want to stay on Camiguin?Cheers,Patsada
Wow, thanks a lot, really helpful.I hope those are the latest costs that you mention.. :DI think im gonna choose the plan b, coz my flight arrive in CDO airport more than at 8.30am.Hmm, btw how much is the taxi cost from CDO airport to the bus terminal? Is that agora bus terminal? am I correct?Im sorry i think you didn't mention it? :)Yeah of course, I'll stay in my friend's house for 12 days, he's a local.. :DThanks so much.. :508:

christianunified
Posted
Posted
* taxi CdO apt - Agora Bus Terminal +/- same cost as to port, maybe 30/50 Php less..........it's more or less like it is with Rome: all ways lead to Camiguin! SugarwareZ-004.gifFrom CdO airport:a) if you arrive in time to catch the 8:30am Paras Sea Cat fast ferry (Php 400) from CdO port (metered taxi airport-port = 150/200, without meter min. 250/400), you'll arrive in little over 2 hours at Benoni pier/Camiguinb) taxi form Cdo apt to CdO Busterminal and from there a yellow BACHELOR aircon bus to Balingoan (2/2,5 hrs, Php 130); from there, any ferry to Benoni (1 hr, Php 130)c) hire a cab from CdO apt directly to Balingoan (Php 1.500/2.000), and than see b)Do you already know where and for how long do you want to stay on Camiguin?Cheers,Patsada
Ok, thanks.. :welcome:

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Here is the Paras seacat website so you can confirm the pricing and the schedulehttp://www.parasbeachresort.com/barge.htmlRegards; Jim