Sunflower Disco

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Stage Crew no longer has that singer without any hair...he was good. The new singer has a great voice, but he was still learning the songs and was reading the lyrics off a sheet. Place is still the best to dance and sneak peeks at the cute girls, however, the Inspector had to refrain from grooving and moving last night due to a back that went out, although I gave it a go for one song. I want to know who the silly old, old man was that had young two pinays that were kissing each other at the table and then, when hitting the dance flloor starting feeling each other up? Yeah, you know who you are, the silly dance you were doing I called the "broken hipster twister"....I really hate to say it, but you looked silly with those bi bar girls, you all drunk and stumbling around with some smirk and created dance moves that can only be described as bewildering. Listen..... pointing both your fingers on the side of your head, then the top... and then quickly at the girls while hunched over is NOT a dance move...nor his getting dizzy and almost falling down from that amazing move you just created. Well, you WERE entertaining. :lol:Also mad at you cause Julz caught me watching them kiss and feel and got mad at me, thus...causing a cab ride of tampo. :508::565:All good you old geezer....have fun in your life.

oldutot
Posted
Posted
Stage Crew no longer has that singer without any hair...he was good. The new singer has a great voice, but he was still learning the songs and was reading the lyrics off a sheet. Place is still the best to dance and sneak peeks at the cute girls, however, the Inspector had to refrain from grooving and moving last night due to a back that went out, although I gave it a go for one song. I want to know who the silly old, old man was that had young two pinays that were kissing each other at the table and then, when hitting the dance flloor starting feeling each other up? Yeah, you know who you are, the silly dance you were doing I called the "broken hipster twister"....I really hate to say it, but you looked silly with those bi bar girls, you all drunk and stumbling around with some smirk and created dance moves that can only be described as bewildering. Listen..... pointing both your fingers on the side of your head, then the top... and then quickly at the girls while hunched over is NOT a dance move...nor his getting dizzy and almost falling down from that amazing move you just created. Well, you WERE entertaining. :lol:Also mad at you cause Julz caught me watching them kiss and feel and got mad at me, thus...causing a cab ride of tampo. :cheers::565:All good you old geezer....have fun in your life.
that guy sounds like me, chip off the old block thats-funny.gif

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Stage Crew no longer has that singer without any hair...he was good. The new singer has a great voice, but he was still learning the songs and was reading the lyrics off a sheet. Place is still the best to dance and sneak peeks at the cute girls, however, the Inspector had to refrain from grooving and moving last night due to a back that went out, although I gave it a go for one song. I want to know who the silly old, old man was that had young two pinays that were kissing each other at the table and then, when hitting the dance flloor starting feeling each other up? Yeah, you know who you are, the silly dance you were doing I called the "broken hipster twister"....I really hate to say it, but you looked silly with those bi bar girls, you all drunk and stumbling around with some smirk and created dance moves that can only be described as bewildering. Listen..... pointing both your fingers on the side of your head, then the top... and then quickly at the girls while hunched over is NOT a dance move...nor his getting dizzy and almost falling down from that amazing move you just created. Well, you WERE entertaining. :lol:Also mad at you cause Julz caught me watching them kiss and feel and got mad at me, thus...causing a cab ride of tampo. :):565:All good you old geezer....have fun in your life.
that guy sounds like me, chip off the old block thats-funny.gif
Yeah, I'm getting up there as well. After a night of dancing with no pain due to the buzz...I certainly feel it the next day. :lol:That's what I get for trying to do those moves from 20 years ago.....:cheers: