Camera Batteries!

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Anybody know of battery stores here in Cebu?.....looking to replace a rechargeable battery (NP95) for my Fuji F30 ....the camera is about 5 years old, but works very well, and have a GB of memory in it. Or, will any camera store do the trick despite the age of the camera? ...and if so, where is the best one?...mall? Thanks in advance! :508:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I found out that looking for replacement batteries, chargers etc in the Philippines are hard to find unless there are authorized dealers near you. I did find on eBay Philippines or U.S.A. a lot of replacement items of everything on their website and the price of items and shipping cost were reasonable! eBay mostly use PayPal or major credit cards on any items you want to purchase if you trust their on-line site.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Anybody know of battery stores here in Cebu?.....looking to replace a rechargeable battery (NP95) for my Fuji F30 ....the camera is about 5 years old, but works very well, and have a GB of memory in it. Or, will any camera store do the trick despite the age of the camera? ...and if so, where is the best one?...mall? Thanks in advance! :cheers:
There was a battery booth in SM mall near where you enter the computer area from the old side and they seemed to have most replacement batteries when we were last there, so you might want to check with them if they are still there. My only other suggestion is to ask in the camera stores. 

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Thanks...will try the mall and some camera stores. I have looked at sulit.com, but have found only the camera. :(Worst case is having it bought in the USA and shipped here with a bali box that is being shipped out soon....just hate to find out it is more then the battery and spend the money on one.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Thanks...will try the mall and some camera stores. I have looked at sulit.com, but have found only the camera. :(Worst case is having it bought in the USA and shipped here with a bali box that is being shipped out soon....just hate to find out it is more then the battery and spend the money on one.
If you cannot find one before we come back then you can pick one out on ebay and either buy it and have it shipped to me or I can buy it for you and bring it with us when we come back. Just let me know with enough lead time so we do not end up with the battery in transit and us on our way, should there be a delay in shipping. 

Inspector
Posted
Posted
If you cannot find one before we come back then you can pick one out on ebay and either buy it and have it shipped to me or I can buy it for you and bring it with us when we come back. Just let me know with enough lead time so we do not end up with the battery in transit and us on our way, should there be a delay in shipping.
Thanks Lee...we're getting the iTouch, but it does not take photos...only movies. My camera was dropped once when a flying cockroach attacked us as we were filming it for the landlord...AFTER he was in my spaghetti sauce pot and the rice pot...and already sprayed with a chemical weapon. I am wondering if this caused the damage, but amazingly, it worked after being dropped, but always had charging problems. Anyway...we are heading to SM now to see what they have, as well as getting a carry on cage for Rascal and the Davao move. If we have no luck, I will buy a battery and send it to you so you can drag it along with you...apologize to Nila for the lost space in the suitcase and the fact you will have to skip taking one thong. :cheers: