British Woman Killed In Philippines

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

British woman killed in Philippines A police investigation is under way after a British woman was stabbed to death in the Philippines, sources have said. The body of Jennifer Isherwood, 63, was discovered on Saturday morning at her home in Las Pinas City, according to reports.A Foreign and Commonwealth Office spokesman said: "We can confirm the death of a British national in the Philippines. Next of kin have been informed and we are providing consular assistance."

Genius
Posted
Posted

How many foreigners are killed annually in the Phils ?I guess the Phil government wouldn't release such figures, even if they were capable of collating the data, but it seems daily, I see reports of murder of foreigners.Is it statistically higher than say murders in America, Europe etc of tourists ?I wonder, how the rest of the world scores for murdering its tourists ?I suspect thailand and south africa may be close but I wonder where is the most dangerous place to be a foreigner, apart from north korea or such like.

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
...I wonder where is the most dangerous place to be a foreigner, apart from north korea or such like.
Southern United States.