Support Question.

Pedra
Posted
Posted

Hello, It is me, Pedra, I have 23 month old son his father is from sweden, he would not support his son i dont want any money from me but for my son..He need food clothes, and go to school so he can have a good life and a good future. Does anybody knows about the sweden embassy. And can they help make him to pay for the needs of his son. This time he is living in cebu philippines.

post-1142-022408500 1289014312_thumb.jpg

post-1142-021914800 1289014391_thumb.jpg

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I have no facts to give you here Pedra, but deadbeat dads (as they are called in the USA) are not looked at too kindly in my home country, and the laws are very strict in some states regarding child support, with jail time inevitable for some who continue to not pay. All I can say, opinion wise....this country has got to start teaching birth control and hand out condoms....we have a saying in the USA, don't have babies if you can not afford them. All that aside, and not hearing both sides of any story regarding relationships, I usually refrain from giving opinions....however, if he is indeed the father and not paying, then he is a piece of shet in my book... As far as laws go, I believe you might have recourse to gain support from a foreign born individual, however....in the USA, DNA proof is needed to verify he IS the dad.... if the father denies it. That costs money, as would a lawyer. BTW...he's a cute kid...and for any dad to deny supporting any child...well, that is absolutely pathetic.

Pedra
Posted
Posted
I have no facts to give you here Pedra, but deadbeat dads (as they are called in the USA) are not looked at too kindly in my home country, and the laws are very strict in some states regarding child support, with jail time inevitable for some who continue to not pay. All I can say, opinion wise....this country has got to start teaching birth control and hand out condoms....we have a saying in the USA, don't have babies if you can not afford them. All that aside, and not hearing both sides of any story regarding relationships, I usually refrain from giving opinions....however, if he is indeed the father and not paying, then he is a piece of shet in my book... As far as laws go, I believe you might have recourse to gain support from a foreign born individual, however....in the USA, DNA proof is needed to verify he IS the dad.... if the father denies it. That costs money, as would a lawyer. BTW...he's a cute kid...and for any dad to deny supporting any child...well, that is absolutely pathetic.
thank you for the reply, i dont care about me only my son he has atleast two other children to other woman. He like collecting woman here and if he done what he wants to many girls here he dump them. I am not only the victim of this man....and its too late i know.....I dont care if he hates me all I want is my son to have a good future. If theres anybody knows about sweden embassy and can tell me what to do...

post-1142-081215000 1289041258_thumb.jpg

post-1142-070719000 1289041369_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Here is the info,according to their website the main office is in Bangkok.Sweden Embassy , Philippines6/F First Maritime Place7458 Bagtikan StreetSan Antonio VillageMakatiManilaThe PhilippinesPhone:+63-2-89-61-160+63-2-89-61-261Fax:+63-2-89-60-194Email:inquiry@swedconmanila.com Website URL:http://www.swedenabroad.com/Page____76945.aspx

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I was told last year that the Sweden embassy closed last year or before so people now need to contact their embassy in Bangkok, so here is the info and you can email them and ask questions. I would suggest that you send them an email explaining your situation and the mans name and any other info you have about him and see what they say. I would also contact the Philippine government, I am not sure which agency but possibly start with the BI and they may force him to pay too because it is their job to protect Filipino citizens from unscrupulous foreigners. Embassy of SwedenP.O. Box 1324Nana Post OfficeBangkok 10112Thailand Address20th Floor, One Pacific Place140 Sukhumvit Road,between soi 4 and soi 6The Embassy is located next to the Landmark HotelSkytrain Station: Nana Tel:+66-(0)2-263 72 00 Tel Visa Section:+66-(0)2-263 72 11Fax:+66-(0)2-263 72 60E-mail:ambassaden.bangkok@foreign.ministry.seEmail Visa Section:ambassaden.bangkok-visum@foreign.ministry.se

Pedra
Posted
Posted
Here is the info,according to their website the main office is in Bangkok. Sweden Embassy , Philippines6/F First Maritime Place7458 Bagtikan StreetSan Antonio VillageMakatiManilaThe PhilippinesPhone:+63-2-89-61-160+63-2-89-61-261Fax:+63-2-89-60-194Email:inquiry@swedconmanila.com Website URL:http://www.swedenabr...e____76945.aspx
Thans Mr. Boss man, the info u give i try to contact them next week when i come back from Badian

Pedra
Posted
Posted (edited)
I was told last year that the Sweden embassy closed last year or before so people now need to contact their embassy in Bangkok, so here is the info and you can email them and ask questions. I would suggest that you send them an email explaining your situation and the mans name and any other info you have about him and see what they say. I would also contact the Philippine government, I am not sure which agency but possibly start with the BI and they may force him to pay too because it is their job to protect Filipino citizens from unscrupulous foreigners. Embassy of SwedenP.O. Box 1324Nana Post OfficeBangkok 10112Thailand Address20th Floor, One Pacific Place140 Sukhumvit Road,between soi 4 and soi 6The Embassy is located next to the Landmark HotelSkytrain Station: Nana Tel:+66-(0)2-263 72 00 Tel Visa Section:+66-(0)2-263 72 11Fax:+66-(0)2-263 72 60E-mail:ambassaden.bangkok@foreign.ministry.seEmail Visa Section:ambassaden.bangkok-visum@foreign.ministry.se
Thank you Mr. Lee for more info about Sweden embassy, i try to go the BI, and search more info about sweden embassy..and i would send email to the thailand address..wish u more blessing and have nice day Edited by Pedra