1 Year Anniversary

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Hi all,It was a year ago today that I joined the forum and I want to take a moment to thank everyone for all the advice and stories that you have contributed over the past year and, especially, to Boss Man (or whatever is the current name) and Lee for all the time and work they put into making this a great site. The experiences, both good and bad, that you have all shared have been an invaluable help to me as I prepare to move next year, especially since I am doing this solo and trying to avoid the many pitfalls and obstacles that are out there. Having good information and friends makes all the difference in the world. The forum is growing and getting better every day - thanks to all of you, and I look forward to meeting many of you next year or somewhere down the road. Mike

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi all,It was a year ago today that I joined the forum and I want to take a moment to thank everyone for all the advice and stories that you have contributed over the past year and, especially, to Boss Man (or whatever is the current name) and Lee for all the time and work they put into making this a great site. The experiences, both good and bad, that you have all shared have been an invaluable help to me as I prepare to move next year, especially since I am doing this solo and trying to avoid the many pitfalls and obstacles that are out there. Having good information and friends makes all the difference in the world. The forum is growing and getting better every day - thanks to all of you, and I look forward to meeting many of you next year or somewhere down the road. Mike
Well said my friend -- the Philippines Expat Forum is the only one in town as far as I'm concerned. I too, am looking forward to thatgroup hug one of these days.Have a good one Mike -- Jake

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
You are welcome Mike,glad that the effort that goes into the forum from the members and support team makes a difference to your up coming move.Its your first anniversary here and we have been around a bit over two years now,the forum is far from the biggest forum around but we have a good group here and I'm sure we will grow over time. I can remember when I first launched this site and there were a few comments on another forum like,give it 3 months and they will be gone,well we proved them wrong.We have had our ups and downs from time to time,some members have disagreed on how we run the forum or decisions we have had to make to keep the peace but we try to keep the forum on a level ground.I'm drifting off topic now so cheers and thank you for giving us some credit for the forum as a whole.Hope to meet up with you next year.cheersty.gif