Pacquiao Margarito Hbo 24/7

MikeB
Posted
Posted
http://www.watchpacq...d-episodes.htmlHere it is folks.... If you don't know... now you know (you know what they tell you anyways)
I guess you're a boxing fan, I used to be too - in the 70s and 80s: Ali, Frazier, Foreman, young Tyson, Hearns, Leonard, Hagler, Salvator Sanchez, Duran, Cornelius Boza-Edwards, Ho-ward Cosell. That was the golden age of boxing for me. There are some great fighters today like Pacquio and Mayweather but no comparison.

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

watch those site that say they will carry the event for free but when the event actually happens it shuts down , i can recomend justin.tv i think is the site i watched the pacman fight there live online the only problem was in was in a different language but to me doesnt matter as long as i see the event live !!! go pacman go OldUgly&Cranky :lol:

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
http://www.watchpacq...d-episodes.htmlHere it is folks.... If you don't know... now you know (you know what they tell you anyways)
I guess you're a boxing fan, I used to be too - in the 70s and 80s: Ali, Frazier, Foreman, young Tyson, Hearns, Leonard, Hagler, Salvator Sanchez, Duran, Cornelius Boza-Edwards, Ho-ward Cosell. That was the golden age of boxing for me. There are some great fighters today like Pacquio and Mayweather but no comparison.
Yeah, I fell in love with watching Pacquiao fight around 2007 when I bought a bunch of his fights on VCD in the Philippines. That was just after the Morales trilogy. He's just really exciting and non-stop action. He can take a punch, too. But since boxing was always something I wanted to get interested in but never did, and I didn't want to pretend to know what I was talking about while only following one fighter, I've been trying to play catch-up with the sport the last few years. I'll watch old fights on youtube, or try and stay up to date with the current fighters. I started boxing here in Korea a few years ago, off and on due to work. I remember when Mike Tyson was at his peak, and I was around 6, everyone was playing punch out. I couldn't understand when people debated Tyson's place among the greats. Didn't understand how he wasn't the greatest automatically. Now I understand a bit better. It's too bad that MMA will gradually take over boxing. Maybe the next Pacquiao will have a ground game.

MikeB
Posted
Posted
Yeah, I fell in love with watching Pacquiao fight around 2007 when I bought a bunch of his fights on VCD in the Philippines. That was just after the Morales trilogy. He's just really exciting and non-stop action. He can take a punch, too. But since boxing was always something I wanted to get interested in but never did, and I didn't want to pretend to know what I was talking about while only following one fighter, I've been trying to play catch-up with the sport the last few years. I'll watch old fights on youtube, or try and stay up to date with the current fighters. I started boxing here in Korea a few years ago, off and on due to work. I remember when Mike Tyson was at his peak, and I was around 6, everyone was playing punch out. I couldn't understand when people debated Tyson's place among the greats. Didn't understand how he wasn't the greatest automatically. Now I understand a bit better. It's too bad that MMA will gradually take over boxing. Maybe the next Pacquiao will have a ground game.
Tyson may have been the best ever if not for his personal demons; impossible to say, he unraveled so fast after Douglas. He and Ali, both in their primes, would be one for the ages with their contrasting styles.60 Minutes did a segment on Pacquiao last night, how he is revered in the Philippines, political ambitions; nothing new. I agree the MMA is taking over, seems much better organized and marketed. Boxing is still run for the most part by sleazy promoters like Arum and King.