Woot, I'm A Best Selling Author

No name
Posted
Posted

Okay so I'm bragging. 551.gif Its is 4am n the morning and I just learned that my eBook is ranked number two of all Asian Travel Related products on Clickbank. Now I know most of you don't know what Clickbank is but it is a HUGE provider of eBooks, the largest program on the net.I'm also ranked number four in the overall travel section!I want to jump and down and have a cigarette but I'm suppose to be quitting and besides, my girl hid them from me and she's sleeping. lolBossman I'm not advertising, I might be bragging but I really just wanted to tell someone. This is cool beans!!!!! But if you think it is advertising, just delete away.Now tomorrow, when my brain is working, you bet I'm gonna advertise this in the proper place. LOL thumbs-up-smile.gif

Jake
Posted
Posted
Okay so I'm bragging. 551.gif Its is 4am n the morning and I just learned that my eBook is ranked number two of all Asian Travel Related products on Clickbank. Now I know most of you don't know what Clickbank is but it is a HUGE provider of eBooks, the largest program on the net.I'm also ranked number four in the overall travel section!I want to jump and down and have a cigarette but I'm suppose to be quitting and besides, my girl hid them from me and she's sleeping. lolBossman I'm not advertising, I might be bragging but I really just wanted to tell someone. This is cool beans!!!!! But if you think it is advertising, just delete away.Now tomorrow, when my brain is working, you bet I'm gonna advertise this in the proper place. LOL thumbs-up-smile.gif
Way to go Rusty -- never doubted your potential. Now if you could put a centerfold of yourself with your personal signature,it would probably hit number one in the travel section.Congrats -- Jake

ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good Job Rusty :SugarwareZ-037: 

Edited by Mr. Lee
repair emoticon

No name
Posted
Posted

thanks guys :SugarwareZ-037: