Large Avanza Cab Needed

Inspector
Posted
Posted

Trying like hell to find a avanza cab to hire to airport that can accommodate a dog in a cage (as well as a few suitcases), but all cab companies I have called do not have these in their fleet.Anybody know of an avanza taxi with driver they can suggest?.....realizing I live south of Tabunok in Lipata, Minglanilla. I am willing to pay a little extra of course and need it 4 AM the 20th....a Saturday, as my flight is 7 and we need to drop the dog off at the cargo area of cebu pacific first. :SugarwareZ-037:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Trying like hell to find a avanza cab to hire to airport that can accommodate a dog in a cage (as well as a few suitcases), but all cab companies I have called do not have these in their fleet.Anybody know of an avanza taxi with driver they can suggest?.....realizing I live south of Tabunok in Lipata, Minglanilla. I am willing to pay a little extra of course and need it 4 AM the 20th....a Saturday, as my flight is 7 and we need to drop the dog off at the cargo area of cebu pacific first. :SugarwareZ-037:
There is always Danny Noy who had one last year when his driver picked up a friend of ours and took him to the airport, so you can text him or call him and make sure 0919 375 3071 or email him at dannymar07@yahoo.com.ph HTH

Inspector
Posted
Posted
There is always Danny Noy who had one last year when his driver picked up a friend of ours and took him to the airport, so you can text him or call him and make sure 0919 375 3071 or email him at dannymar07@yahoo.com.ph HTH
Thank you Lee, this is Julz.. we just text him and waiting for his reply.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
There is always Danny Noy who had one last year when his driver picked up a friend of ours and took him to the airport, so you can text him or call him and make sure 0919 375 3071 or email him at dannymar07@yahoo.com.ph HTH
Thank you Lee, this is Julz.. we just text him and waiting for his reply.
OK Julz, hope it works and he has what you need.  The other one he has I am pretty sure is larger than the one in the photo but it is hard to tell from a photo.

post-40-056431500 1289270299_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Lee
add content

• 2 weeks later...
Inspector
Posted
Posted

Da da da....they just took all our stuff and we await Danny Boy on Saturday, 4 AM...when the move to Davao City commences. He said he can fit all of us and the luggage.....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Da da da....they just took all our stuff and we await Danny Boy on Saturday, 4 AM...when the move to Davao City commences. He said he can fit all of us and the luggage.....
Good luck my friend with the move, :) and be sure to update us on how you find Davao, maybe even start a Davao thread or blog. 

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Good luck my friend with the move, :) and be sure to update us on how you find Davao, maybe even start a Davao thread or blog.
A davao city blog...hmmm, not a bad idea. :yes:There's a guy who blogs there now, and a wealth of information...but he said some hamburger place there was great, harley something...and we went and they had four pinays working there doing nothing, ignoring us....small place, few tables, and I went up asking if we can be served or at least order there, she said...and I shet thee not, they ran out of meat. :89:I asked why they had us sitting there, no air con, sweating...while they ignored us? She ignored me again, and went back to her texting. I really hate to trash the place as it had a POW/MIA flag in there, but screw that place...I wouldn't set foot in there again. I took a cab on his advice, and we got lost....and it is run by a foreigner, who should have his staff at least prepared, and not lazing around ignoring potential customers. Do theybnot know the internet thing, and how quickly reviews are given? You have to teach me to put movies up on here as I am getting a new iTouch with hi def video...and I want everybody to see me taking a shower, eating breakfast, picking my nose, and sleeping....need to get opinions on the loudness of my snoring.