Last Minute

Patsada
Posted
Posted

Dear all!Now that our website problems seem to be resolved, we invite you to have a look at our place, something definitely different than the "usual" beach resort, on an island definitely different from so many others in the Phils!www.camiguin.cottages.comUnfortunately, due to a no-show, we still have vacancies over X-mas and NYE. christmas_emoticons_187.gif Pls don't hesitate to contact us!Special: no peak-season surcharge for forum members!Patsada

Patsada
Posted
Posted

sorry, website address iswww.camiguin-cottages.com

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
sorry, website address iswww.camiguin-cottages.com
Hi PatsadaYes web site seems fine now, thanks for giving our members a no-peak season surcharge.Wish I was able to visit this Christmas but just cant do, will catch up sometime.Tom :th_thholysheep:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Very interesting place. Looks to be quite the paradise.Interesting thought! As I've perused web sites for various properties in different locations in the Phils, I've always been leery of sites that do not quote their prices openly as I've experienced a sliding scale at times. I'm not saying that is the case here. I just wonder sometimes why certain properties do not publish their rates openly. Maybe you can help us understand the methodology?Thanks!Bob

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Funny you should say that Bob as I've just looked at the site and came back to ask if the prices are mentioned somewhere as I couldn't find anything about booking.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Looks very nice.

Patsada
Posted
Posted
Very interesting place. Looks to be quite the paradise.Interesting thought! As I've perused web sites for various properties in different locations in the Phils, I've always been leery of sites that do not quote their prices openly as I've experienced a sliding scale at times. I'm not saying that is the case here. I just wonder sometimes why certain properties do not publish their rates openly. Maybe you can help us understand the methodology?Thanks!Bob
thanks for the compliments! no, we do not have any problems to let you know our rates - it's a "simple" technical problem why these are not published on the website. when the site was created by a friend of ours in Italy, we did not have prices yet. in the meantime we have determined the rates but we ourselves do not know how to upload them on the website, how to create a further page with the rates. maybe one day.....but we can tell you: Patsada Cottage, good for 5-6 people is Php 1.200 dbl occupancy + 150 Php each extra person/nightKingfisher Cottage good for 2 adults + 2 minors is Php 1.100....including gas, electricity, room service 2x/week, use of pool & bbq..Pls don't hesitate to contact us for more information. Thanks!Patsada