Pretty Boys

brock
Posted
Posted (edited)

beauty pageant held at the waterfront this week, Miss Greece is a friend of mine., she came nowhere.

forgot to say...They are all boys :1 (60): Edited by brock

Jake
Posted
Posted
beauty pageant held at the waterfront this week, Miss Greece is a friend of mine., she came nowhere.
forgot to say...They are all boys :1 (60):
Hey Brock, you're the man! Most of these "ladies" are quite beautiful and very shapely. Even my wife Judy thoughtthey were absolutely gorgeous. Ok, gotta go now -- need to shave my legs and get some more thongs at Victoria'sSecret.Wet kisses -- Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
forgot to say...They are all boys :lol:
All the ones I saw walk down the stairs were a dead giveaway that they were not women but I probably did not see them all walk down the stairs in that video. Miss Greece could have definitely fooled me until I saw her/him walk down the stairs toward the end. I hope this video is a training tool for a lot of guys who work the internet and troll the streets looking for girls. I think besides the backward arm bend at the elbow that real women can do but men cannot, walking down the stairs in high heals would be another tool for checking if they are girls or boys. Maybe good to stand outside Cebu Robinsons. :1927_:  Of course the scarf around the waist makes it hard to see the hips and their movements but many Filipinas do not have much in the way of hips and butts anyway. The one thing this video tells me is that there are some plastic surgeons in the Philippines making lots of money doing boob jobs, and another thing is that somehow most of those gb's are getting the money to have those boob jobs, so the economy for girlyboys might not be as bad as the economy for the average Filipino. Hmmmmmm, I wonder how many of them are working the dating sites and get money that way, or how many have good jobs? Brock what does Miss Greece do for a living?Brock, IMO the one you are friends with is the best of all in that video. :9436:  I wonder how miss South Africa even had the nerve to dress up as a woman  :1 (60):  IMO he surely has nothing going for him as a woman.   :lol:

brock
Posted
Posted
All the ones I saw walk down the stairs were a dead giveaway that they were not women but I probably did not see them all walk down the stairs in that video. Miss Greece could have definitely fooled me until I saw her/him walk down the stairs toward the end. I hope this video is a training tool for a lot of guys who work the internet and troll the streets looking for girls. I think besides the backward arm bend at the elbow that real women can do but men cannot, walking down the stairs in high heals would be another tool for checking if they are girls or boys. Maybe good to stand outside Cebu Robinsons. :1927_: Of course the scarf around the waist makes it hard to see the hips and their movements but many Filipinas do not have much in the way of hips and butts anyway. The one thing this video tells me is that there are some plastic surgeons in the Philippines making lots of money doing boob jobs, and another thing is that somehow most of those gb's are getting the money to have those boob jobs, so the economy for girlyboys might not be as bad as the economy for the average Filipino. Hmmmmmm, I wonder how many of them are working the dating sites and get money that way, or how many have good jobs? Brock what does Miss Greece do for a living?Brock, IMO the one you are friends with is the best of all in that video. :9436: I wonder how miss South Africa even had the nerve to dress up as a woman :1 (60): IMO he surely has nothing going for him as a woman. :lol:
Lee, I think if you saw my wife walk down some stairs in high heels you would probably think she was a bloke too, because she`s not used to them.The cost of implants is not too bad really, you can get it done for about 30,000p, The better ones are done in Thailand, You cannot see a scar under the breast, because they put them in just inside the armpit, so not visible, I,ve seen one pair on a girl/guy called trisha who is famous in the Philippines, They had terrible scars under them about 4 inches long, She had them done in the Philippines.Karren my friend is a singer comedien entertainer at 22nd st comedy bar on mango avenue, You can have a good night out there, if you don`t mind having the rise taken out of you a bit.Regards Brock.

brock
Posted
Posted
forgot to say...They are all boys :1 (60):
Hey Brock, you're the man! Most of these "ladies" are quite beautiful and very shapely. Even my wife Judy thoughtthey were absolutely gorgeous. Ok, gotta go now -- need to shave my legs and get some more thongs at Victoria'sSecret.Wet kisses -- Jake
Jake, I think everybody will agree with me when I say, We want to see your photo`sBig kiss back to you...MuahhhhhhhhBrock.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
All the ones I saw walk down the stairs were a dead giveaway that they were not women but I probably did not see them all walk down the stairs in that video. Miss Greece could have definitely fooled me until I saw her/him walk down the stairs toward the end. I hope this video is a training tool for a lot of guys who work the internet and troll the streets looking for girls. I think besides the backward arm bend at the elbow that real women can do but men cannot, walking down the stairs in high heals would be another tool for checking if they are girls or boys. Maybe good to stand outside Cebu Robinsons. :1927_: Of course the scarf around the waist makes it hard to see the hips and their movements but many Filipinas do not have much in the way of hips and butts anyway. The one thing this video tells me is that there are some plastic surgeons in the Philippines making lots of money doing boob jobs, and another thing is that somehow most of those gb's are getting the money to have those boob jobs, so the economy for girlyboys might not be as bad as the economy for the average Filipino. Hmmmmmm, I wonder how many of them are working the dating sites and get money that way, or how many have good jobs? Brock what does Miss Greece do for a living?Brock, IMO the one you are friends with is the best of all in that video. :9436: I wonder how miss South Africa even had the nerve to dress up as a woman :1 (60): IMO he surely has nothing going for him as a woman. :lol:
Lee, I think if you saw my wife walk down some stairs in high heels you would probably think she was a bloke too, because she`s not used to them.The cost of implants is not too bad really, you can get it done for about 30,000p, The better ones are done in Thailand, You cannot see a scar under the breast, because they put them in just inside the armpit, so not visible, I,ve seen one pair on a girl/guy called trisha who is famous in the Philippines, They had terrible scars under them about 4 inches long, She had them done in the Philippines.Karren my friend is a singer comedien entertainer at 22nd st comedy bar on mango avenue, You can have a good night out there, if you don`t mind having the rise taken out of you a bit.Regards Brock.
Ive heard that this comedy bar is a good night out,might take a look in March,anyone else game??

Jake
Posted
Posted

"Karren my friend is a singer comedien entertainer at 22nd st comedy bar on mango avenue, You can have a good night out there, if you don`t mind having the rise taken out of you a bit" Hey Brock, maybe after a couple pitchers of MoJo's, I would probably get a "rise" anyway. You guys getting together in March 2011have all the fun and I'll be missing out again.Excited but not risen (yet) -- Jake

No name
Posted
Posted

All I see is those great big manly heads on top of those necks. No way would they fool me but I've met some online I thought were girls. Now I just assume they are bayot. LOL