13A Interview

4thDan
Posted
Posted

Have just filed for 13A...will have interview in a couple weeks....does anyone have any information regarding what type of questions are asked? Also is there any documentation which should be brought other than our copy of the application and passport? The interview will be in Cebu BI office I believe. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
United Army
Posted
Posted

Here are the questions we were asked during our 13A interview.Our interview was a informal one, meaning I got it done by just walking into the lawyer office, it was about 4 weeks before our official appt.Questions:How did we meet?Was I military?Do I provide for my wife and child?and my wife was asked in filipino if I could still get it up??? yes he did ask thatWhere my wife is from and where she use to work?What does she do now?Is it her first marriage?Is it my first marriage if not what happened during my last marriage.I had no other documents with me at all. And paid him P3,000 since it was 4 weeks before my original appt.

• 2 weeks later...
4thDan
Posted
Posted
Have just filed for 13A...will have interview in a couple weeks....does anyone have any information regarding what type of questions are asked? Also is there any documentation which should be brought other than our copy of the application and passport? The interview will be in Cebu BI office I believe. Thank you.
To answer my own question: Very general questions pretty much the same as the army guy said. The atty. DID fall asleep twice during the alleged "interview"....the most important question seemed to be if I had brought the 2500 Pesos that he "needed" to pay for the processing. The atty set the date for the interview 6 weeks before the "official" date. The 2500 was for the extra fees to process early. While we were waiting for our interview, the same atty was seen to pocket "fees" totaling over 7000 P from other people seeking extentions and other visa related services. Nice side business????? LOL have to admire the "brass monkey" approach, he was not ashamed to ask for payments right out in the open, in front of other applicants. Yes the "fee" paid to him was less than a two month renewal, but I don't think it's a secret as to what is going on. And how is this combated? If a protest is filed then the approval will surely get denied. Yes corruption is still alive and well in the Republic.